What would you have done in my situation? Seriously.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I'd be happy with any P thrown my way... sig check...
ohwell.gif

Come on son. Show some dignity
30t6p3b.gif
says this dude 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

do what you think is best.

i was almost in the exact same situation.

engaged , 3 kids.

i declined, and started ignoring her. she stopped propositioning me when she got married.

lucky guy.

let me add tho, that in all honesty. if that woman had been sexier, i would have done it. she was like a 5-6 , if she had been a 8-9. i would have done it.. strapped tho.

This is a tough one. Normally I'm all about smashing by any means necessary but a lot of you have to realize that one day you'll have a wife and kids. How would you feel if your wife were to do something similar to you? Is a nut worth ruining a family?

The choice is yours OP word to Saw.

Originally Posted by MECKS

let me add tho, that in all honesty. if that woman had been sexier, i would have done it. she was like a 5-6 , if she had been a 8-9. i would have done it.. strapped tho.

Other than her being fertile, I would have put her on the team. The reality is you're just easy for her to get in touch with. I don't think marriage is real anymore so I would have went in, someone else is going to do it.

She Married. Leave That Alone OP, Eem If She Is Thirsty This Just Aint Rite.
Thats One Thing I Never Could Do Was Mess With A Married Chick

I just read the thread again.

According the the picture she is pretty attractive for my taste at least.

Chances are her husband is cheating, I KNOW she's cheated already.

With that being said, I'd yank that weave out.

yes their was a picture, i saw it yesterday, i came in here to see the pics again and im ashamed cause their not here,

re-em-up

i saw the pics when they were up and it's easy to say i'd smash because i sure as hell would smash.

that said while temptation is a female dog, i would fall back as much as my hormones would allow me to do in a situation like that with a married woman.

i really don't believe in karma and i could care less about the husbands feelings or situation, it's just i don't want the negative results that could come in the aftermath. i smashed peoples girlfriends before that they weren't even all that serious with both knowingly and unknowingly they were seeing someone and the dudes were ready to try and pull some drastic stuff over it. i couldn't imagine what some ladys husband would try to do to the lad that's slapping skins with his wifey, and for the most part women are very emotional. she might keep quiet for now but one day she'll eventually let hubby know she was creeping around.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Nktran001 wrote:
So, she's getting all touchy, I ask her to control herself and tell her I still have feelings for my ex.  

u know how i know your gay?

Cause you took my manhood, b.And Ivory got me shook y'all. I'm not trying to have an awkward classmate relationship wth the hag. So, if this thread is still alive after the semester, I'll reup the pics.

Back
Top Bottom