What would you have done in this situation?

Grim isn't black and he isn't aggresive :lol: I've met him in person before he's a legit mad chill dude. **** happens man you get caught in the moment. Son was just tryna get a mediocre sandwich and he unexpectedly was handed a side of bulll****. Could've handled it better but that's ok what's dond is done.

Lol **** happens man we've all gotten caught up like that at one time or other. It wasn't right but what's done is done. Long as he learned and won't let twerps affect him again it's ok.

Dont read this unless you like the truth

You should be ashamed of yourself OP

He could have meant so many things by saying that.

Maybe he meant it in an encouraging way because he sees you are young.
Maybe it was a snarky joke.

Either way if words can cause you to "choke" someone you have issues
Two wrongs dont make a right

You should go back to Subway and apologize.

Another aggressive black man.

Dudes like you beat there girl :smh:

I hope you dont grab my collar for saying this

I say this with all due respect SFB, but please ****.

Like I said before you know when someone is talking greazy to you. In fact I actually took courses on verbal and nonverbal language but besides having that knowledge if your raised in a big diverse city like NYC then you know what people are really trying to say when they say something.

Thanks for the generalization that I also beat girls. I wanna say your one of the intelligent female posters on NT...but with comments like this I rather not.

For those wondering what I do for a job, I have no job at the moment because i'm between semesters of graduate school for speech-language pathology.

I've already made up my mind on this situation. I'm not going back there, and i'm def. not issuing no ******* apology. Out your god damn mind. I realize I shouldn't have let the comment get to me like that but what's done is done. I learned from it from reflecting on it and it's time to move on.

I'll do better next time. I practice Zazen. It says to be authentically who you are and in that situation I was. To be honest even though the collar grab was bad i'm glad I caught myself and let go so quick. People making it out to seem I legit choked the guy.

**** his situation.

You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Son wanna talk slick about the next man and his situation and you want to stick up for him talking about we don't know what's going on with him when other ppl question his action and choices while he throwing shots about affording $2 juice while working at a Subwayn other ppl question his action and choices.

Tomfoolery of the highest order.

:smh:

Again i understand what the man did fam. I not taking up for him at all. What he said was stupid as hell but it was bogus. "The comment alone was bogus" u address it and keep it movin... i was saying i know the remark was dumb but u can't bang on a man/woman because of where or how they get money.. not just this particular situation but any situation. And ur right u dont throw stones but whether he did or didnt isnt what i was getting at. I was simply saying you never know what the next person is going through that has them acting the way they do or talking the way they talk or even working where they work. bottom line.

Last edited:
Bruh his life sucks. His daughter gettin her back blown out by a dude that makes more than him n don't let him forget. His wife eating footlongs, while he make em. His neighbors are college kids kuz he rents an apartment. N to make things worse, Gregory, who's a junior in hs, just made assistant manager n he just got demoted to cheeseman. You just couldn't let him have one win? That's* ***d up bro!
roll.gif

Dudes saying when you have a good job you'll be able to get charged for something you didnt buy??

Worst logic ever
laugh.gif
He was using that #NTlogic

Dont read this unless you like the truth

You should be ashamed of yourself OP

He could have meant so many things by saying that.

Maybe he meant it in an encouraging way because he sees you are young.
Maybe it was a snarky joke.

Either way if words can cause you to "choke" someone you have issues
Two wrongs dont make a right

You should go back to Subway and apologize.

Another aggressive black man.

Dudes like you beat there girl :smh:

I hope you dont grab my collar for saying this
No he didn't mean it in an encouraging way if he did when OP said to run that by him again he would've said what he said again and elaborated instead of nothing and telling him to leave.

So the **** what if it was a snarky joke? I'm tired of ppl using the word snarky as a pass to be disrespectful like it's some new trendy word that should be accepted at all.

He didn't choke him :lol: He grabbed him by the collar and it was nothing wrong about it. Some ppl just need to be checked.

Then here comes the ignorance :smh: Now you're accusing him of being amongst a group of abusers :smh: AND assuming he's black. Says a whole lot more about you than him :stoneface:

Last edited:
**** his situation.

You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Son wanna talk slick about the next man and his situation and you want to stick up for him talking about we don't know what's going on with him when other ppl question his action and choices while he throwing shots about affording $2 juice while working at a Subwayn other ppl question his action and choices.

Tomfoolery of the highest order.

:smh:

Again i understand what the man did fam. I not taking up for him at all. What he said was stupid as hell but it was bogus. "The comment alone was bogus" u address it and keep it movin... i was saying i know the remark was dumb but u can't bang on a man/woman because of where or how they get money.. not just this particular situation but any situation. And ur right u dont throw stones but whether he did or didnt isnt what i was getting at. I was simply saying you never know what the next person is going through that has them acting the way they do or talking the way they talk or even working where they work. bottom line.
IMO you can do that when they put themselves in a situation to receive such criticism. You don't talk slick and then get to be exempt from getting it in return.

It don't work that way.

What I'm simply saying is I don't give a **** about what the next person is going through when they get out of pocket like that. Whole fam could've died in a fire that morning but I'd be damned if they just gonna lash out at me cuz quite frankly that person don't know my situation. Simply abide by the golden rule and there won't be no problems.

Last edited:

The collar grab was a little much, but I would've reacted the same way except for that.

I can't stand passive-aggressive people, especially when they try and get all defensive after they let some petty comments fly.
Son.....whenever this ish happens I want to go [insert gangstanas.gif] but I usually just walk it off.

Highkey not about that life.

I think he wanted the juice for himself and he was too poor to afford it. That's why he got defensive and projected that comment onto you. You should pity people like that. Did anyone else see it that way too?

Maybe you should go back there, order a sandwich, and just before he finishes ringing you up say, "Oh and let me get a TWO dollar juice." Then crack it open right on the spot and take a sip of that Odwalla like this:

sipping+cup.gif

Or how about buying the juice and then giving it to him then saying something along the lines of "here, I know you can't afford it by yourself"

If he's the only guy working there (like lets say its a late shift) buy the juice and throw it on him and walk out.

Last edited:
Probably woulda spit on him no bs, that "nothing, just leave" comment sent it over the top

Reminded me of this time I'm in this liquor store wayyy out in the burbs with one of my homies who stayed out that way, I grab a pop and walk to the register. As I'm paying, Old white dude behind the counter says " I thought you guys turned into Pumpkins after midnight"... I was high as hell so I gave it a slight chuckle for 2 seconds until it registered then I'm like hold up what? I ask him "Pumpkins? What you mean by that?" He respond, "you know, Cinderella". My bro jump in and say " I dnt understand what you mean"... Old dude got a lil agitated and tried to dismiss us talking bout " have a good night"....bruh I hawked up a ******* loogie and tried to spit right in his face, **** missed and landed on his shirt. My homie start pushing me out the door as I'm going off yelling at that racist ****, he just stood there red as hell...haven't been back cause my homie moved a lil bit after but I'm not opposed to going back. I feel like I OD'ed a lil but that was the first time I ever got hit with some blatant racism in my face

what did he even mean by that?

Pumpkins? Like you guys were a carriage?

Makes no sense.

Exactly, I didn't see the correlation at all but I took it as disrespect. Like how was I supposed to take that given the situation? I hope he meant it

Back
Top Bottom