What would you say was the most important Air Jordan?

What was the most important Jordan as far as to say, the one that held the franchise itself?(or the one that started it off, which ever you prefer)
When i think about this from time to time. I come up with the 3.
Innovative, timeless classic. I don't think it would be what it is today without the 3.
Plus it was the shoe he was wearing in that oh-so famous dunk contest where in my eyes he
really began to prove himself as "the greastest basketball player to ever live"

Co-sign. The III saved Jordan from leaving Nike, and revolutionized basketball shoes
(Stephen A Smith/Quite Frankly/Stephen A Smith), if it wasn't for the IIIs, Niketalk wouldn't exist

i dont know if you can say any jordan is really more important than another.

but if i choose one, it's the I, w/o it, none of this would be.

the 3's.

lol. you have like 4 posts going on the first page of jb forum... jeesh. i want to comment but to many to read.

My dude Girbaud stay with these popping topics
laugh.gif

My opinion is the Air Jordan III

OG III
This is the sneaker that convinced MJ not to leave Nike.
Lets not forget the visable air pocket and the legendary elephant print.

The 1s, the 3, and the 11 are the most important. The 1 started the everything the 3 changed the game , introduced the famous Jumpan logo and kept Mike withNike and last but not least the 11 was ahead of it's time and sneaker game has never been the same since.

III's of course because they saved Nike...But to me it would be the VI's because of course this was the first model MJ won an NBA Championship in.

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

i dont know if you can say any jordan is really more important than another.

but if i choose one, it's the I, w/o it, none of this would be.

wow i never knew that info about the III's ... b4 i read that i would have said the 1's, but after learning that info, im gonna stick with theIII's

Like everyone said the III's Kept Jordan wit NIKE and the XI's changed the game w/ the patent leather b/c before there were no basketball sneakers witthat on them and barely many shoes in general wit patent leather. That's what I miss about J's revolutionizin the game.

Originally Posted by Byronde

The 1s, the 3, and the 11 are the most important. The 1 started the everything the 3 changed the game , introduced the famous Jumpan logo and kept Mike with Nike and last but not least the 11 was ahead of it's time and sneaker game has never been the same since.
Hits the nail on the head

the jordan II
no nike sign and the start of a series line
took the sign that rep'ed the company and let one man carry the shoe and the company as well.

Originally Posted by Byronde

The 1s, the 3, and the 11 are the most important. The 1 started the everything the 3 changed the game , introduced the famous Jumpan logo and kept Mike with Nike and last but not least the 11 was ahead of it's time and sneaker game has never been the same since.
cosign to that

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

reviewjordanxviiiprofilewhiteroyal.jpg

Jordan played every game of that '02-'03 season thanks to them.
he also wore XVIIs...

I personally say IIIs, was the first really nice shoe in the sig line and like others said, kept MJ at nike

Back
Top Bottom