What would you use during a zombie invasion?

Originally Posted by Noskey

I got:
Graphite/titanium baseball bat (32/28). They're light, sturdy as hell and can cause tons of damage to a head.
Saiga 12GA shotgun w/ 30rd drum mags. Devastating damage in a lightweight package, with plenty of ammo to go around.
Prius (trunk full of gas cans, back seat full of ammo boxes and gun parts) with a bicycle rack + mountain bike on top. If I run outta gas or if zombs @!*$ my car up, I'll just take my bike and bounce to the forest, where I'll build a tree fort where I'll hunt rabbits for food and zombies for fun.

Come at me zombies.
Even the zombies from the Living Dead series would catch up to your Prius.

Originally Posted by scshift

3. F35 lightning or an F22 raptor

pimp.gif

I love you dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to add a Stealth Bomber and 2 Lamborghini Aventadors equipped with EMPs (just in case) and machine guns attached to the hood and the roof, equipped with a golden AK-47 in the dash and a Louisville Slugger signed by Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter 
smokin.gif

Also

MovieBumblebee_promorender2.jpg

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Assuming everyone in the world turned into zombies and started hunting you, what weapons would you use?

You can have:
1. 1 blunt 

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got:
Graphite/titanium baseball bat (32/28). They're light, sturdy as hell and can cause tons of damage to a head.
Saiga 12GA shotgun w/ 30rd drum mags. Devastating damage in a lightweight package, with plenty of ammo to go around.
Prius (trunk full of gas cans, back seat full of ammo boxes and gun parts) with a bicycle rack + mountain bike on top. If I run outta gas or if zombs @!*$ my car up, I'll just take my bike and bounce to the forest, where I'll build a tree fort where I'll hunt rabbits for food and zombies for fun.

Come at me zombies.

3. F35 lightning or an F22 raptor

pimp.gif

I love you dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to add a Stealth Bomber and 2 Lamborghini Aventadors equipped with EMPs (just in case) and machine guns attached to the hood and the roof, equipped with a golden AK-47 in the dash and a Louisville Slugger signed by Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter 
smokin.gif

Also

MovieBumblebee_promorender2.jpg

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Assuming everyone in the world turned into zombies and started hunting you, what weapons would you use?

You can have:
1. 1 blunt 

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

I got:

Come at me zombies.

Stop hating on my Prius
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

I got:

Come at me zombies.

Stop hating on my Prius
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1. Wooden baseball bat with nails sticking out.
2. Machine gun.
3. Obama's bulletproof Caddy.

Oh and God Mode, doom styles
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1. Wooden baseball bat with nails sticking out.
2. Machine gun.
3. Obama's bulletproof Caddy.

Oh and God Mode, doom styles
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1. Pole axe
2. Mk19 Grenade Launcher
Spoiler [+]
cadillac_escalade_monster_truck.jpg

all combined, I would last awhile and have a fun $#* time.

1. Pole axe
2. Mk19 Grenade Launcher
Spoiler [+]
cadillac_escalade_monster_truck.jpg

all combined, I would last awhile and have a fun $#* time.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I love you dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

The hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I love you dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

The hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom