What yall think about the Jordan Hall Of Fame speech??

laugh.gif
at everybody in here talking @+*$

all of yall should shut up.

Just because he didn't do the standard !*+ kissing HOF speech all the sudden it's 'well known' he is an '!*+ hole' off the court.

Like yall know.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it looks like one of his sons has a white girl as a date...niiice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yep. dirtbag.. mj fans and his shoe wearers need to get off hating all these other athletes for the same reason they appear to ignore MJ's tactics
wow, one of the truest posts i've ever read on nt. props to you bro. people need to get off of mj's #@%@.
Tell me one superstar who's real in the NBA today

People love Jordan because he was real he never sugarcoated anything.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif

Just because he didn't do the standard !*+ kissing HOF speech all the sudden it's 'well known' he is an '!*+ hole' off the court.

Like yall know.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't care if he went onstage and said F the NBA.

He is the GOAT..... He can say what he wants

Idiot overload in this post..........MJ is a douche, as a human being, point blank period.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Idiot overload in this post..........MJ is a douche, as a human being, point blank period.

everyone in the league probably talks bad behind his back.. how's life when youre all alone and you have your millions? what a great philsophy he has forlife

winning at all costs must be GREAT, eh.. i think being a douche outside the arena is WORSE than being arrogant while playing.

in every facet of life we encounter people like this and dislike them as a whole. yet here for some reason, MJ gets a pass.. think of the old millionairefinancial expert who's a douche bag. we all can agree to hate him. but Mikes different?

Worst of all, he flew his old high school teammate, Leroy Smith, to Springfield for the induction. Remember, Smith was the upperclassman his coach, PopHerring, kept on varsity over him as a high school sophomore. He waggled to the old coach, "I wanted to make sure you understood: You made a mistake,dude."

Damn, that's messed up.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll sound extremely bunz. MJ is a decent dude. That talks alot of @*%

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I wouldn't care if he went onstage and said F the NBA.

He is the GOAT..... He can say what he wants
it's an issue of respect. one a night when people honor you, it's very disrespectful to curse them and basically spit in their faces

laugh.gif

Like yall know.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

did u even watch the damn induction??

"Jordan spent more time pointlessly admonishing Van Gundy and Russell for crossing him with taunts a dozen years ago than he did singling out his threechildren. When he finally acknowledged his family, Jordan blurted, in part, to them, "I wouldn't want to be you guys."

Well, um, thanks Dad. He meant it, too. If not the NBA, he should've thought of his children before he started spraying fire at everyone."

u must be blind if u cant see that jordan is a self-absorbed %@+!$$%. i respect his accomplishments on the court but as a person hes a %%$$@%#@@.

i think that all the people in here hating never saw him play/ under the age of 25

dudes a legend. he can talk all %@*# all day, he earned it

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

laugh.gif

Like yall know.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

did u even watch the damn induction??

"Jordan spent more time pointlessly admonishing Van Gundy and Russell for crossing him with taunts a dozen years ago than he did singling out his three children. When he finally acknowledged his family, Jordan blurted, in part, to them, "I wouldn't want to be you guys."

Well, um, thanks Dad. He meant it, too. If not the NBA, he should've thought of his children before he started spraying fire at everyone."

u must be blind if u cant see that jordan is a self-absorbed %@+!$$%. i respect his accomplishments on the court but as a person hes a %%$$@%#@@.
I watched the speech, and I didn't feel he was self absorbed at all. It felt like he was telling people where he got his strength andmotivation from, while jokingly telling people, I told you I was gonna be on top. I mean he did win 6 championships. After the first second or thirdchamiponship, don't you think you're gonna have to start using people's words or hate as fuel to help you compete?

Was he a bit less than humble? Yes. But was he a total prick? I don't think so. I thought his closing was fantastic!

All in all, I think Yahoo was quite a ways off with the way they lambasted him. MJ's still the man to me!

I'm really suprised at all these comments on here. What's up with all the Jordan bashing? MJ is not a %#$$%@+$*. I saw the HOF speech, I thought it wasfine. He is the greatest basketball player period. He can talk all the smack he wants because of what he's accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom