What you weighing in at right now?

Wow did this dude say 4% bodyfat? Guy that's dangerous........@ 145? What are you a Marathon Runner? To Maintain 6-8% is hard and that's consideredvery lean of course that's harder when you have hard muscle but 4% at 145 and you lost 5 pounds this week? I swear everytime a how much you weigh threadcomes up I get really worried about some NTrs. Why would you lose 5 lbs this week? That aint water weight for a guy your size, not safe at all.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sept of 08 your boy was weighin in at 198......

as of today, ya boy is at 157lbs
damn thats what i need to do... if i could do that, i would walk around in a beater all day....
Young Triz-it's a better lifestyle, bro. Aug 24th 2008, I was 210 lbs at 30% body fat..the biggest I've been my whole life. I started training 3-4 times a week, 1.5 hours each day doing Muay Thai. That easily got rid of 50 lbs over a 6 month span. I'm now at 149 at mid 11% body fat. Now it's like a disease, I actually look forward to go to the gym daily. And with my eating habit, I stopped drinking alcohol completely and cut out most of the bad foods...(I'll still go out with my mom and friends once in a while to a restaurant, but for the most part I eat clean).

how tall are you?? i bet you was where im at now... i used to be a decent size 145lbs til i settled down and had kids... whatever my wife ate i ate too
laugh.gif
i can probably cut out the bad food but not the drinking... miller 64???? but if i go work out im def gonna need a trainer... i have no one to motivate me... ineed someone to push me to my limit because i cant do it myself.. and if im gonna be paying the dude im gonna def get my money worth....
i just dont knwo when to start... oh and i love me some steak...
laugh.gif
..ribeye, tri tip, filets, new york, t bone...

5'5 130.... lost 5 pounds eatn like crap and doing nothing winter term...dunno how >L<<br /> trying to get to 145 with muscle. so hittn the gym2x a day

I used to be 215, but now I'm down to 174. Still trying to lose about 10 more lbs..

Lol travis...I'm a basketball ref....you have given me a ride to my games In ur nasty cab...

dam theres a bunch of lightweights here...i dont think i saw 1 person within 30 lbs of me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i will be puttin in overtime in the gym this summer cause i have no time now with school & work

I just weighed myself. Im at 200 right now. Now that its nice though im gonna start running and shape up

I'm at 220 lbs. today ( 6'4), trying to get down to 190 in 6 weeks. I was 335 a year and a half ago.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Your still on the simple level of bodybuilding.........
Your first mistake is a 6 mile run everyday. If you are trying to build as much muscle as possible, running is the last thing any bodybuilder (that knows what they are doing) would do.
You are burning too many calories for your body to be as anabolic as you would like. Its not just about protein. Its calories, carbs, fats and protein that builds muscle. All these things are necessary for optimal muscle growth.
I see so many guys in the gym trying to get big, but hit the treadmill HARD after a workout. The most important thing to do after a workout is eat and rest.
I asked ILL WILL his age because if he's in his 20's. Its not gonna happen

Everything in this post is correct.

You also want to take into account body types as well. I know for a fact I can gain 10lb of muscle in a year, but it'll come with a nice unhealthy servingof 10-15 pounds of fat as well. Considering fat doesn't weigh as much as muscle, I wouldn't look anywhere close to what you would think an additional10lbs of muscle would look like.

As far as the cardio, I still have to do low intesity, moderate cardio to keep my bf level under control when gaining weight. There's just no other way forme.

Young Triz- I'm 5'10''. The downfall, if you can call it that, is that I had to redo my whole wardrobe.
laugh.gif
I was bumming it for a while whenI wore clothes that were in the intermediate stage.

Back
Top Bottom