What you weighing in at right now?

150 and almost 6'1
smh.gif
high metabolism ftl

Originally Posted by NYrealhiphop

140ish

Had 2 be a frail dude come on this page and mess it up...this is the 180 and up page, my dude...either go lift some weights, or edit out ya post and try againnext page...
laugh.gif

I will probably be the only girl maybe that posts her weight...This is maybe tacky of me doing it. Last time I checked, 113 pounds. However, I am also4'11". So it is not as thin as it is made out to be on my frame. Supposedly it is in the normal weight range, but my goal is to get to 98-100 poundslike I was at some point in high school. I found that my metabolism has slowed down so much now and it is a lot harder to lose weight. I envy you men becauseyou have a faster metabolism and do not gain weight as easily and can lose it just as easily too.

170 but i was like 220 last year i just lost weight for no reason i didnt change %%#* except i was smokin alot more weed but i was still eating out everydaybut i think its coming back i gained 10lbs in the last few months and recently ive been smoking less and eating less but still gaining weight still smoke dailythough

I am around 215 now winter weight FTL ( I went crazy this winter eating everything in site
smh.gif
)

I usually gain weight in the winter and lose it by the end of spring/start of summer due to playing ball and working out

I was like 225, I will probably be 200-205lbs by the end of this spring
pimp.gif

I am a close to 6-2 though a tall 6-1
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom