What you weighing in at right now?

197 lbs, and 6'1, who could imagine I was over 240 lbs during December/January?

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

140 I'm about to start really working out for good to get at least 10+ pounds of muscle.

How old are you and whats your height? Im sorry but you dream of gaining 10lbs of solid muscle MIght be much harder than you think

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

140 I'm about to start really working out for good to get at least 10+ pounds of muscle.

How old are you and whats your height? Im sorry but you dream of gaining 10lbs of solid muscle MIght be much harder than you think
It's going to take a good year of dedication with combo of righteous diets and hitting the gym on a regular basis to gain 10 lbs of muscle.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Your boy is at 175 here.
aren't you like 5'2 though?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

He didn't specify a time period though.

I'm up to just over 240 (6'7") from 235 not too long ago. I've stopped working out the last couple weeks and have been eating fairly **+$#*and drinking quite a bit of beer. I'll be good again when exams are done.

smh @ being 130 and 5'5
grin.gif

im out of shape

I have lost alot of weight. My girl and I broke up and i am sitting at about 205 down from 235. I now fit my clothes from high school clothes and I graduatedin 99. I plan stay here. I got a $1000 and I plan to go on a mini shopping spree. Ralph Lauren here I come.

ohwell.gif
, weighed 180 when i graduated high school...I'm working on it,ran 2 miles today...

Back
Top Bottom