Whatever Happen To " Insert NBA Player " Thread? Where Are They Now?

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Mike Penberthy
I really never understood how he had a job in the first place. Like was he friends with someone in high places? He could shoot, but why him? How did he have a job.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Mike Penberthy
I really never understood how he had a job in the first place. Like was he friends with someone in high places? He could shoot, but why him? How did he have a job.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Keith Closs
Adonal Foyle
Dwayne Schintzius
Steve Scheffler
Jeff Lamp
Fennis Dembo
Michael Jordan (the other one)
Todd Fuller
Matt Bullard
eek.gif
The Chef!!! I needz to know NAOWZ!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also I wonder what's this man up to this days...
price_display_image.jpg

Is that Hollis Price?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Keith Closs
Adonal Foyle
Dwayne Schintzius
Steve Scheffler
Jeff Lamp
Fennis Dembo
Michael Jordan (the other one)
Todd Fuller
Matt Bullard
eek.gif
The Chef!!! I needz to know NAOWZ!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also I wonder what's this man up to this days...
price_display_image.jpg

Is that Hollis Price?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Detlef still lives in the Seattle area. He just had his annual charity golf tournament last week (I think). It's always a big deal. They get all sorts of former NBA players and celebs out for it.

Yeah my dad has been playing in it for the last 10 years. They raise a crazy amount of money for his charity. I got to go to every Lakers Portland game back in the day cause my dad was buddies with him. I know his one son Alex plays at UCLA, and Det used to work for the Sonics but I'm not sure what he's up to now

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Detlef still lives in the Seattle area. He just had his annual charity golf tournament last week (I think). It's always a big deal. They get all sorts of former NBA players and celebs out for it.

Yeah my dad has been playing in it for the last 10 years. They raise a crazy amount of money for his charity. I got to go to every Lakers Portland game back in the day cause my dad was buddies with him. I know his one son Alex plays at UCLA, and Det used to work for the Sonics but I'm not sure what he's up to now

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Why did the knicks release Jonathan Bender? I know it was prob just a feel good story for Donnie Walsh, but he couldn't play another season?

I don't know why the Knicks released Bender but he 'retired' from the game and I think he's in real estate business now. There was an article about him either on SLAM or ESPN magazine while back about him building houses after Katrina struck NO area. He's doing really well. 
Dennis Scott is making +#% out of himself on NBA TV but since the lockout, haven't seen him that much. 
laugh.gif

I think DerMarr Johnson played in Italy or somewhere in Europe last time I checked. 

Didn't Gerald Green won a slam-dunk contest in Russia during their all-star game couple years back? I think he had someone in the crowd sitting on the second deck threw him a lob and dunked it or something 
laugh.gif
, it was pure comedy 
roll.gif

Why did the knicks release Jonathan Bender? I know it was prob just a feel good story for Donnie Walsh, but he couldn't play another season?

I don't know why the Knicks released Bender but he 'retired' from the game and I think he's in real estate business now. There was an article about him either on SLAM or ESPN magazine while back about him building houses after Katrina struck NO area. He's doing really well. 
Dennis Scott is making +#% out of himself on NBA TV but since the lockout, haven't seen him that much. 
laugh.gif

I think DerMarr Johnson played in Italy or somewhere in Europe last time I checked. 

Didn't Gerald Green won a slam-dunk contest in Russia during their all-star game couple years back? I think he had someone in the crowd sitting on the second deck threw him a lob and dunked it or something 
laugh.gif
, it was pure comedy 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by parasight21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, it was pure comedy 
roll.gif
i know bender retired from the game then had his ventures in the real world...this was before he came back two seasons ago.....then he came back. then he played like 1/2 season for the knicks, then what led to him going back to his businesses? i guess i should just take it as a heartwarming story of a bust coming back to play a few games just to prove to himself he could do it, but couldn't last a whole season of the wear and tear.

Originally Posted by parasight21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, it was pure comedy 
roll.gif
i know bender retired from the game then had his ventures in the real world...this was before he came back two seasons ago.....then he came back. then he played like 1/2 season for the knicks, then what led to him going back to his businesses? i guess i should just take it as a heartwarming story of a bust coming back to play a few games just to prove to himself he could do it, but couldn't last a whole season of the wear and tear.

Back
Top Bottom