Whatever Happen To " Insert NBA Player " Thread? Where Are They Now?

Latrell Sprewell
Rashad McCants
Sean May
Allen Ray from Nova
Acie Law
Darko Milicic
Matt Carroll
Marvin Williams

^ Are you serious? The last 4 are in the NBA.

Spree is retired.
May not sure.

Allen Ray was in ITALY last time I heard.

McCants was in the D-League for a hot min.

^ Are you serious? The last 4 are in the NBA.

Spree is retired.
May not sure.

Allen Ray was in ITALY last time I heard.

McCants was in the D-League for a hot min.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Saul Smith.
http://www.gophersports.c...bl/mtt/smith_saul00.html
6705529.jpeg

But yea, not really a "what happened to him" but I am watching the 2007 Mavs/Warriors series and I completely forgot Saraunus Jesikevicus (sp) played for the Mavericks. I forgot dude even attempted to come over here period. Damn.
Dude was supposed to be the missing piece to the Pacers' championship hopes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Saul Smith.
http://www.gophersports.c...bl/mtt/smith_saul00.html
6705529.jpeg

But yea, not really a "what happened to him" but I am watching the 2007 Mavs/Warriors series and I completely forgot Saraunus Jesikevicus (sp) played for the Mavericks. I forgot dude even attempted to come over here period. Damn.
Dude was supposed to be the missing piece to the Pacers' championship hopes.
laugh.gif

What happened to Laron Profit?

Dude was seriously so many times mistaken as Kobe during his brief time with the Lakers.

What happened to Laron Profit?

Dude was seriously so many times mistaken as Kobe during his brief time with the Lakers.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Mike Penberthy
Michael Olowakandi
Ruben Patterson
Maurice Taylor
Joseph Forte
Troy Bell

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Never knew he last played for the Celtics in 2007. Was married to one of those basketball wives.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Mike Penberthy
Michael Olowakandi
Ruben Patterson
Maurice Taylor
Joseph Forte
Troy Bell

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Never knew he last played for the Celtics in 2007. Was married to one of those basketball wives.

McCants played for the Texas Legends not too long ago... Sean May got picked up by the Nets a little while back, but then was waived in training camp because of injury. He played overseas after that...
nerd.gif

McCants played for the Texas Legends not too long ago... Sean May got picked up by the Nets a little while back, but then was waived in training camp because of injury. He played overseas after that...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Anybody have any idea where Cuttino Mobley is?

I saw him about two summers ago touring with other ex and current NBA players and they would play against a Chinese team. He also had Ryan Hollins and Derrick Coleman's out of shape self. Theres a video on youtube floating around of him playing in some Nike league with Chris Brown or something like that.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Anybody have any idea where Cuttino Mobley is?

I saw him about two summers ago touring with other ex and current NBA players and they would play against a Chinese team. He also had Ryan Hollins and Derrick Coleman's out of shape self. Theres a video on youtube floating around of him playing in some Nike league with Chris Brown or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom