Whatever Happened To...? (The NBA Edition)

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Marcus Williams?
If you are referring to the UOFA MWill, he is in China. Never did like the guy anyway, even here.
Me neither, the guy's game bugged me for some reason....

What happened to Jason Gardner?

Gardner was not drafted by the NBA, but found success overseas. He played in Slovenia, Belgium, and Israel, and is currently signed with EWE Baskets Oldenburg in Germany, there appearing in the Basketball Bundesliga All-Star Game in 2007 and starting for the Northern All-Star Team in the Basketball Bundesliga All-Star Game 2009. He was also named 2008/2009 regular season MVP of the German Basketball Bundesliga.For the season he averaged 13.7 points 4.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds onshooting 40.8 % from the field 37.5 % from three point range and 82.9%from the line. He recorded a season high of 25 points against the Telekom Baskets Bonn. Gardner led his team to a 25-9 record finishing third in the regular season
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

050324_stoudamire_hmed_10p.widec.jpg

I still think Salim has a chance to be an effective player in a Eddie House role.
frown.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

All time favorite Wildcat

Mo Taylor ballin in China too

Where is my dude Ndudi Ebi. Tack Minor. Alton Ford. Prince Couisnard. Daniel Ewing.

Filthy Houston Hoops.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

050324_stoudamire_hmed_10p.widec.jpg

I still think Salim has a chance to be an effective player in a Eddie House role.
damn forgot all about this dude. wasnt this dude beasting in the hawks summer league a few years back?

some other college standouts that disappeared:
kevin pitsnogle(i thought dude wouldve been a solid versatile bg man in the league)
allen ray(my favorite out of the villanova trio)

Pops and POB are both at the end of the Raps bench currently.

Some of these names are just a blast from the past... mannn...

^ Pops got released 2 weeks ago.

- Jeff Sheppard
- Trajan Langdon
- Marc Jackson
- Shammond Williams
- Wally Szerbiduegrvrvrfrrffrrfyfrk

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

Walter McCarty and Ron Mercer

Walter McCarty is on Pitinos staff at Louisville, while Mercer is currently enrolled at Louisville and finishing up his degree and is expected to join the coaching staff next season.

greg anthony
shawn livingston(thought dude was gonna be a allstar every year)
darius miles

^^ Greg Anthony does college ball games on CBS
Shawn Livingston is on OKC
Antonio Daniels lives in San Antonio, runs a camp and is waiting on someone to call :/

Robert Pack?
Detlef Schrempf?
Calbert Chaney?
Chris Mills?
Muggsy Bogues?
Otis Thorpe?

i can do this for days...
laugh.gif

I think they recently released Livingston.

Pittsnogle is teaching and an assistant coach in HS basketball, married w/2 kids living in a trailer. Last I heard dude was closing in on 3 bills.

Danny Ewing is in the D-Leauge I believe.

Why are some of ya'll asking what happened to dude who are damn near pushing 50?

Hell you think happened?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why are some of ya'll asking what happened to dude who are damn near pushing 50?

Hell you think happened?
you die at 50? :/
They can do plenty of bball related things after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Robert Pack?
Detlef Schrempf?
Calbert Chaney?
Chris Mills?
Muggsy Bogues?
Otis Thorpe?

i can do this for days...
laugh.gif
They all retired due to old age............

Where's that lame cat that robbed my boy J Rich of his third straight dunk title?  Fred Jones?

Back
Top Bottom