Whats America's Sport?

rdubb

Banned
so, in america theres 3 main sports: basketball, football, and baseball. Which one would be considered "America's Sport" though? as inpopularity, enthusiasm, market, etc... imo baskeball has been steadily declining since MJ left and after the laker 3 peat era. So I think its a toss up betweenthe MLB and NFL. Which one do you think is America's sport?

I would like to say its football but I hate baseball so Im biased....

Baseball was the sport for a long time. It has since in the last 10-15 years been easily passed by the NFL and football.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

WWE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

It's been football for a while..............

baseball is too slow for the 21st century.
I understand baseball is slow to some, but football is slow as well. Don't act like there isn't a ton of down time in football as well.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not a huge fan of football, but I have to say Football is America's sport.
ohwell.gif
I used to be like you and only liked basketball but notanymore. Thanks to fantasy sports and Madden
laugh.gif

Baseball was/is America's pasttime, but I think with the younger generation taking over, you can see that football is taking over.

20 years from now when all the old timers are gone who all they wanna do is talk about Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb, football will be it without question.

Baseball stadiums hold 30,000-50,000 people and each home team hosts around 80 games a year. I think it's safe to say that baseball still sells the mosttickets.

Back
Top Bottom