Whats America's Sport?

well baseball is "America's pastime"

But i think it has been passed by the NFL

have u guys ever thought about that FOOTBALL is only really played here in the states and like 99% of the players are american....baseball is moreinternational but its our pasttime..just my thoughts

football.... superbowl ratings kills WS ratings every year. everybody watched the SB whereas only some people watch the WS. every boy in america wants to playfootball first. if they can;t, then they settle for everything else. colleges change conferences for football purposes, not basketball. football is huge,it's money in this country.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

football.... superbowl ratings kills WS ratings every year. everybody watched the SB whereas only some people watch the WS. every boy in america wants to play football first. if they can;t, then they settle for everything else. colleges change conferences for football purposes, not basketball. football is huge, it's money in this country.
wut does superbowl ratings have to do with this. obviously if it's a one game championship more people are gunna watch. and most of the peopleat my sb party i had aren't even fans of the sport. they just came for a social activity.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

football.... superbowl ratings kills WS ratings every year. everybody watched the SB whereas only some people watch the WS. every boy in america wants to play football first. if they can;t, then they settle for everything else. colleges change conferences for football purposes, not basketball. football is huge, it's money in this country.
wut does superbowl ratings have to do with this. obviously if it's a one game championship more people are gunna watch. and most of the people at my sb party i had aren't even fans of the sport. they just came for a social activity.
thanks for making my point

Probably football. But it should be basketball. The only of the 4 main sports that was truly invented in America.

Football
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baseball is def Americas past time

but Football is by far the most popular sport in America. I mean everyone's sundays are set aside for football.

Popularity goes to football currently, but it will never have the prestige that baseball does.

Football is king now, but baseball will always be America's sport, historically. If you look at the entire history of the sport, and rule changes andpolicies, it's eerie how it mirrored changes in American society as well.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

wut does superbowl ratings have to do with this. obviously if it's a one game championship more people are gunna watch. and most of the people at my sb party i had aren't even fans of the sport. they just came for a social activity.
thanks for making my point
those people have never touched a football in their lives...they don't watch football on any other day not called the superbowl. they barelypay attention to the game and just go cuz it's a party. they are forced to conform because everyone else is sitting and watching the game, but in theirheads they're thinking wth is this.

they go for a party...not for a game. the people who watch the world series aren't at a party. they tune in every game from their crib for 4-7 games.

more people watch the super bowl than the superbowl than the world series = football is america's sport?

logical fallacies ftl

Its defintely football. Its very popular everywhere except like the Northeast where Baseball and Basketball are king

it is definitely football.

nYcHipHopHipp, ratings do matter because we are determining what sport represents America. Good lord, just do a google search, every hit is going to give youFootball.

Back
Top Bottom