What's annoying you right now?

the fact that i'm still with my girl even though i don't want to, she's pregnant, i do know what to do but, i don't want be away from the baby....hard to explain

Mike Brown as our new F******* coach 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
 Laker Fans 

the fact that i'm still with my girl even though i don't want to, she's pregnant, i do know what to do but, i don't want be away from the baby....hard to explain

Being so stressed that I really need to think about what I am going to do for the rest of my life after graduating college next year. Still havent truly found my calling and just worried that I will become a failure. I cant see a job I really can see myself doing for 45 more years and am just realizing how cold this world is man..lol

Being so stressed that I really need to think about what I am going to do for the rest of my life after graduating college next year. Still havent truly found my calling and just worried that I will become a failure. I cant see a job I really can see myself doing for 45 more years and am just realizing how cold this world is man..lol

THe Fact That I lost a $20.00 Bill yesterday. The fact that my $104.00, 30 - days unlimited metrocard got damaged & it had 18 days remaining and I have to buy another one
and the fact that Lebum James'  team is one win away from going to the NBA finals

THe Fact That I lost a $20.00 Bill yesterday. The fact that my $104.00, 30 - days unlimited metrocard got damaged & it had 18 days remaining and I have to buy another one
and the fact that Lebum James'  team is one win away from going to the NBA finals

girl whom i thought just had really bad texting habits/too busy with living a productive life to reply to texts on a reasonable timeframe, happens to be just not feeling me after i asked her out about two weeks ago. but positive force that comes from it realizing i needa self improve a lot so its me that leaves the broads hanging when i feel like it so they get thirsty. oh welps more annoying i see her in class everyday so i gotta play cool on the outside. catching feelings too early FTL

girl whom i thought just had really bad texting habits/too busy with living a productive life to reply to texts on a reasonable timeframe, happens to be just not feeling me after i asked her out about two weeks ago. but positive force that comes from it realizing i needa self improve a lot so its me that leaves the broads hanging when i feel like it so they get thirsty. oh welps more annoying i see her in class everyday so i gotta play cool on the outside. catching feelings too early FTL

Lack of motivation to study, even though I know it's something I need.

Extreme heat following a rainy day.... Serious? It's nighttime and it rained all day, how the hell is it hot?

Lack of motivation to study, even though I know it's something I need.

Extreme heat following a rainy day.... Serious? It's nighttime and it rained all day, how the hell is it hot?

Back
Top Bottom