What's annoying you right now?

the kc royals
these damn tornadoes killing everyone around me.
getting back in the gym and im not as strong as i once was
these damn ingrown hairs
these pointless meetings at work.

the kc royals
these damn tornadoes killing everyone around me.
getting back in the gym and im not as strong as i once was
these damn ingrown hairs
these pointless meetings at work.

1a436f8c6e52aac49931cc7de8e605c5aaa4c07c_r.gif

The feed for this Heat/Bulls game keeps lagging...

Got some nice new slacks the other day, was driving while eating taco bell at the same time
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was doing a great job not spilling anything, when all of a sudden this !%#%%#@ groundhog about 20 feet in front of me just sprints out in front of my car and commits suicide
laugh.gif
My right wheel pretty much obliterated his head, but my first thought was "+#% DUDE! My new pants!"
laugh.gif

Get home, head to the laundry room to get the stain out, look at the tag..."Dry Clean Only."

fuuuuu.jpg

The feed for this Heat/Bulls game keeps lagging...

Got some nice new slacks the other day, was driving while eating taco bell at the same time
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was doing a great job not spilling anything, when all of a sudden this !%#%%#@ groundhog about 20 feet in front of me just sprints out in front of my car and commits suicide
laugh.gif
My right wheel pretty much obliterated his head, but my first thought was "+#% DUDE! My new pants!"
laugh.gif

Get home, head to the laundry room to get the stain out, look at the tag..."Dry Clean Only."

fuuuuu.jpg

Derrick Rose trying to be MJ (shooting over Lebum 
eyes.gif
why not try and get the foul?)
Havent smashed in a while

Derrick Rose trying to be MJ (shooting over Lebum 
eyes.gif
why not try and get the foul?)
Havent smashed in a while

Somebody around me that thinks the remedy for an itchy throat, is to cough as hard as she can repeatedly... while Im trying to watch this Bulls-Heat game.

Somebody around me that thinks the remedy for an itchy throat, is to cough as hard as she can repeatedly... while Im trying to watch this Bulls-Heat game.

Back
Top Bottom