what's da last time a Celebrity endorsement/cosign influenced you on ANYTHING?

New Amsterdam is no lesser quality than any other vodka ya wouldn’t be ashamed to drink.
Cats can’t even pronounce Sobieski but they tryna shade my Amsterdam.

New amsterdam is a budget bottle though. Open your wallet up sum.

My go to vodkas if im tryna get some respect at the club.
Grey Goose
Belvedere
Ciroc

or Georgi :lol:
4EBD2EEC-A73A-40D2-BC8B-ED1BE636E6E1.gif

That joint is like drano!!!

Meh those are acceptable vodkas but you don’t have to open the wallet much for a good quality bottle. Hanger, prairie, russian standard, Stolichnaya, Tito’s are all better

I agree but for me thats my go to vodka if i see it. Im no liquor expert but i know whats safe from my experience.

New Amsterdam slander? Y'all cats hate in everything. I mix it and always enjoy it. I'm not an alcohol snob though. Been on svedka lately though.

New amsterdam is a budget bottle though. Open your wallet up sum.

My go to vodkas if im tryna get some respect at the club.
Grey Goose
Belvedere
Ciroc

You lost when you thought poppin Vodka of all things is what’s going to get you respect at the club.

Grey Goose - DEAD
Nobody drink that **** anymore.

Ciroc - DEAD
Only people that still drink that are dudes thinking they doing it at the club.

Belvedere - I guess this one is cool.

Ya need to go wash ya faces with the Amsterdam slander.

3DD92EE3-5AF2-412C-A6F8-DD76979387B0.jpeg

Bubbalicious gum reg or strawberry. A certain person was rumored to chew this. It’s funny but I was a kid.

A locker and a hoop set endorsed by him. I can’t find a pic of the one I had. Came with a mini bench seat.

Diddy - Ciroc. *it made a cameo on swordfish way before Diddy endorsed it. I didn’t find out till years later.

Shaq - Taco Bell

Last edited:
You lost when you thought poppin Vodka of all things is what’s going to get you respect at the club.

Grey Goose - DEAD
Nobody drink that **** anymore.

Ciroc - DEAD
Only people that still drink that are dudes thinking they doing it at the club.

Belvedere - I guess this one is cool.

Ya need to go wash ya faces with the Amsterdam slander.

3DD92EE3-5AF2-412C-A6F8-DD76979387B0.jpeg

The price point is good but new Amsterdam is just a notch above georgi. Stolichnaya better budget bottle taste good straight and mixed

Just thought of something more recent, bought a pair of Tretorn Highs when they dropped. If Andre 3000 wasn't endorsing the brand I damn sure wouldn't have spent $250 on a pair. They're nice, but not $250 nice. Now they going for like $60, smh.

Not necessarily an endorsement but I would say I was influenced by A$AP Ferg with the Work Remix. "Get your girl head in my Tommy boxers." Switched to Tommy from then out. Worked so well sending snaps to chicks of me in the tommy boxers with that playing in the background. And when it would play at the bars pulling up my shirt with the Tommy logo showing at that part was the ish. Also A$AP Rocky influenced me with Fashion Killa where he says "but she save so our babies will be flier then their parents." Made me realize how important it was to make sure my kids gear is good before I do myself.

Last edited:

Tried that once when it came out. Got a 40 each for my chick and I. First and only time. Malt liquor just doesn't agree with me, I was so messed up and was hurting the next day. Tried his wine and wasn't impressed. Makes me hesitant about the tequila.

Last edited:
First John Wick movie made me buy a H&K P30L.

Bought a Sous Vide after watching the YouTube channel "Sous Vide Everything"

new amsterdam red berry > ciroc red berry lol dont really drink vodka though im more of a beer and whiskey drinker now

Back
Top Bottom