what's da last time a Celebrity endorsement/cosign influenced you on ANYTHING?

celebs don’t influence me.

i love the design, color some material and sometimes shape of some sneakers.

i like something if i see it and never been influenced other than when i see it on regular people around me.

celebs don’t influence me.

i love the design, color some material and sometimes shape of some sneakers.

i like something if i see it and never been influenced other than when i see it on regular people around me.

Basically this. I don't do something because someone else is, I do it because I think it's dope. But there's a chance I will avoid certain things because a celeb I don't like is doing it

50_cent_vitamin_water_wallpaper_0113.jpg

You lost when you thought poppin Vodka of all things is what’s going to get you respect at the club.

Grey Goose - DEAD
Nobody drink that **** anymore.

Ciroc - DEAD
Only people that still drink that are dudes thinking they doing it at the club.

Belvedere - I guess this one is cool.

Ya need to go wash ya faces with the Amsterdam slander.

3DD92EE3-5AF2-412C-A6F8-DD76979387B0.jpeg
Bought this a few years ago.... trash

Taste similar to smirnoff...

If ya'll like vodka. Try sobieski, pretty much ciroc but half the price

I voted for Hillary Clinton because Pusha T told me to.

:lol: This remind me of when he started riding for Hillary people were asking Pusha if she knew how old his niece was when she felt chinchilla

Back on topic though I did try Cetaphil after Pharrell name dropped them, expensive compared to the alternatives but a decent product. Before that Star Trak as a whole got me into Bape and Lupe made me check out MHI just out of curiosity but this was in high school. As an adult I wont let a celebrity influence that strongly

I drink Floh vodka now regularly because an older dude from my city owns it , when I usually just drank patron.

But now Pink Floh + lemonade is undefeated

floh_pink.jpg

Sooooo to be clear, dudes is out here frontin on New Amsterdam?
And posting some pink potion while they at it?

NT a wild place.

Back
Top Bottom