what's da last time a Celebrity endorsement/cosign influenced you on ANYTHING?

with all these virtual signalin OMGZ!? i see online lately in regards with certain folks :lol: let's be honest, has a
celeb influenced ur decision on anything in regards of a endorsement or cosign? if so when was da last time?

I think Das EFX made me really want some 40 Belows :lol:

Before that I was cool with some Chukkas or whatever.

More often than not I feel like **** is already poppin' on some level before it even gets to the Celebs.

Pusha-T got me buying Uniqlo tees and Aveeno soap from his Complex Essentials interview.

Steve Jobs- New Balance sneakers

Joe Budden- body butter for my girl

Rick Ross- lemon pepper wings every time I go to wing stop

Fat Trel.

"Tongue in the butt all wild"

Pause
17C889E2-8950-4353-998D-AFA4301619F5.png

Wiz Khalifa actually influenced me to smoke weed after listening to kush and OJ. Dude made smoking weed sound so dope. :pimp:

Funny thing is I haven’t listened to a wiz khalifa song in like 5 years now.

only thing id probably cop to is opening up my color pallette to pink
kudos to cam...funny cuz i was old enough for that late 80's early 90's neon splash swag & i didn't do it
that 1st time.

interesting to think about it. i don’t think i’ve ever purchased anything because a celeb wore it or endorsed it. not in recent (last 10 years or so) memory. i’m probably more influenced by what i see from NT dudes here. closest i can think of is watching the vids of beto that people posted and i ended up donating to his campaign.

Last edited:
It influences a lot of people on a lot of things. That's why companies will make millionaires of random IG thots for a mere mention or product placement in a pic.

Donald Trump influenced me greatly when he showed that Kid Rock and Kanye West are the same person.

da funniest thing about da hiphop community is in regards to Kanye and "influence" is for over
40 years, hiphop has been indifferent about drugs, guns, murder, sex, mafioso, pill poppin,
etc. but all of a sudden, who Kanye adulates suddenly is "CODE RED & DANGEROUS!! WE GOT
IMPRESSIONABLE YOUTH THAT MIGHT THINK THAT TRUMP THING OK" meanwhile rappers Makin face tatts, dating prostitutes/strippers, and being opiate junkies is not only doesn't catch wrath
but infact its encourged... :lol: hypocrites need to put a sock in it for real :smh:

da funniest thing about da hiphop community is in regards to Kanye and "influence" is for over
40 years, hiphop has been indifferent about drugs, guns, murder, sex, mafioso, pill poppin,
etc. but all of a sudden, who Kanye adulates suddenly is "CODE RED & DANGEROUS!! WE GOT
IMPRESSIONABLE YOUTH THAT MIGHT THINK THAT TRUMP THING OK" meanwhile rappers Makin face tatts, dating prostitutes/strippers, and being opiate junkies is not only doesn't catch wrath
but infact its encourged... :lol: hypocrites need to put a sock in it for real :smh:

I can see both sides...

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom