Whats going to be the "Tickle Me Elmo" of this year?

Earlier last week someone made a wanted thread for the new Toys'R'Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime a discussion broke out of people saying this is the "IT" toy of the year being that its only been out for 2 weeks now and well it's almost impossible to find at the stores already.

Is Optimus Prime going to be the "Tickle Me Elmo" of this year? Or as some others said in the thread will the WII U take it? :nerd:

Pics for the beasts:

Wii U:

Ipad mini will have people going nuts to cop. Not really a toy but it's a new apple product coming out right before christmas as well as being cheaper than the current, regular ipad.

Last edited:
:rolleyes That Optimus Prime seems to be the "it" toy for grown *** men... Kids today want apple products and video games

Last edited:
That Optimus is just a reissue of the MP-10 in a new box right? I don't see it being all that popular, costs too much for kids and old nerds already have it from the original issue (I'd like to get it and the MP-5 Megatron to display on my desk, but priorities)

I don't see all the hype around the Wii U. Every single time I get a nintendo system, I play it for one week, then go back to my Playstation 3. 

Back
Top Bottom