Whats good with Dirty and other power triping mods?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is so random.

buggz05 wrote:
I'm not gay but Dirty turns me on.

igew6e.gif

JRose5 wrote:
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

JRose5 wrote:
Dude, get over yourself. I warned you three times on your avatar size and you still haven't complied. It isn't my fault that someone else made it for you. Salty #$+ people. Why should I even give you your avatar privileges back if you can't follow a simple rule.

JR5
Every time you warned me I changed it...point blank! I just said it was my fault for not double checking when somebody made me a avy.

Point blank my avy privileges are gone "for-ever"
roll.gif

So chill out

Chill out? You're the one who brought the whole thing up when you quoted "erica berry". Like you think that wasn't going to stir things up.

Yeah forever, what's your point. It's called three strikes and your !%%**%* out.

JR5

I mean I was just adding to topic I said everything I had to say...the situation was resolved, game over! three strikes.
I'm done as you would say... three strikes I'm done as you would say.

Keep up the great work JR5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

no jrose 5 cus nuh nuh im not quoting nothing but everyone saw that so nelson or meth can we cus now? can we use the word jrose used without punishment?!
1eager.gif
Dude, be quiet, I didn't use the word like you think it was intended. Whining, *****in, same thing you're doing now.

JR5
If a regular member said that you know for a fact he would have got warned twice for flaming and profanity.
smh.gif
smh.gif

i'm just saying.
ohwell.gif

wow! we can say *****in now?!

pimp.gif
Jrose for prez.

well I haven't had any problems with any mods so I'm not sure what your problem is but really doggie it must be you

I have no problem with any Mod.

I think JR5 or Rock banned me for a week once for spamming the JB forum. But admittedly I was, by putting my F/S link after all my reply's.

Originally Posted by enyceking

is it possible to have a sn reinstated from 2000???
nerd.gif
Shoot me an PM.

JR5
what's good JRose. you firin shots at people for no reason whatsoever, i wasnt even involved in this dicussion. & i cant even say nothinback cuz i know u the type of dude that wanna take shots at someone & then just ban em bcuz you can.

Just know that you a real wack dude, knowing damn well if you wasnt a mod you would've been got flamed/ethered/sonned by people at least twice a day. Butyou got a lil power & you let it get to your head. Ole wanna be E-thug type dude. One day you just happened to get some power on a message board & nowyou think that you king %#@$. You should take a long look in the mirror & reevaluate your situation, seriously fam. Who comes on a messageboard just toflex their power over other members of that board. Get that %#@$ outta here with all this nonsense.

i better not get banned for this neither, seeing as how he called me out for no reason.

Yes im mad. Can we get some type of petition ot strip JRose of his admin priviliges?

man im still hot over that lame that is known as JRose5... come on now dirty if i made a joke about JRose5 sn, he'd probably suspend me for a month or some*@$* like that. So lets be fair & suspend him for a month for doin the same thing. Come on dirty, its no personal attacks, that is against the ROC. matterof fact, ima go quote the passage where it says it.

I DEMAND TO SEE JROSE PUNISHED FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME. MATTER OF FACT IM GOING TO REPORT HIM FOR THAT.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

nerd.gif
Shoot me an PM.

JR5
what's good JRose. you firin shots at people for no reason whatsoever, i wasnt even involved in this dicussion. & i cant even say nothin back cuz i know u the type of dude that wanna take shots at someone & then just ban em bcuz you can.

Just know that you a real wack dude, knowing damn well if you wasnt a mod you would've been got flamed/ethered/sonned by people at least twice a day. But you got a lil power & you let it get to your head. Ole wanna be E-thug type dude. One day you just happened to get some power on a message board & now you think that you king %#@$. You should take a long look in the mirror & reevaluate your situation, seriously fam. Who comes on a messageboard just to flex their power over other members of that board. Get that %#@$ outta here with all this nonsense.

i better not get banned for this neither, seeing as how he called me out for no reason.

Yes im mad. Can we get some type of petition ot strip JRose of his admin priviliges?
5463640245c94a64033cc69f4483f65f479fc212.gif

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

nerd.gif
Shoot me an PM.

JR5
what's good JRose. you firin shots at people for no reason whatsoever, i wasnt even involved in this dicussion. & i cant even say nothin back cuz i know u the type of dude that wanna take shots at someone & then just ban em bcuz you can.

Just know that you a real wack dude, knowing damn well if you wasnt a mod you would've been got flamed/ethered/sonned by people at least twice a day. But you got a lil power & you let it get to your head. Ole wanna be E-thug type dude. One day you just happened to get some power on a message board & now you think that you king %#@$. You should take a long look in the mirror & reevaluate your situation, seriously fam. Who comes on a messageboard just to flex their power over other members of that board. Get that %#@$ outta here with all this nonsense.

I just reported you to JRose.

nerd.gif
Shoot me an PM.

JR5

ee03532b4e3b7ee1674db7a7f5fc3f93da49a3b.gif

ericberry14 went in on JRose like that
eek.gif

man im still hot over that lame that is known as JRose5... come on now dirty if i made a joke about JRose5 sn, he'd probably suspend me for a month or some *@$* like that. So lets be fair & suspend him for a month for doin the same thing. Come on dirty, its no personal attacks, that is against the ROC. matter of fact, ima go quote the passage where it says it.

I DEMAND TO SEE JROSE PUNISHED FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME. MATTER OF FACT IM GOING TO REPORT HIM FOR THAT.

Here is the rule, he clearly violated it

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames areunacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing

Back
Top Bottom