Whats good with Dirty and other power triping mods?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

man im still hot over that lame that is known as JRose5... come on now dirty if i made a joke about JRose5 sn, he'd probably suspend me for a month or some *@$* like that. So lets be fair & suspend him for a month for doin the same thing. Come on dirty, its no personal attacks, that is against the ROC. matter of fact, ima go quote the passage where it says it.

I DEMAND TO SEE JROSE PUNISHED FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME. MATTER OF FACT IM GOING TO REPORT HIM FOR THAT.
You sound so lame.

you don't think some of you are goin a lil to hard for an OPTIONAL forum??? like someone said...if you're gonna complain this much might as well justnot come back...

nerd.gif

*runs away*
pacman-ln_e0.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

man im still hot over that lame that is known as JRose5... come on now dirty if i made a joke about JRose5 sn, he'd probably suspend me for a month or some *@$* like that. So lets be fair & suspend him for a month for doin the same thing. Come on dirty, its no personal attacks, that is against the ROC. matter of fact, ima go quote the passage where it says it.

I DEMAND TO SEE JROSE PUNISHED FOR HIS PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME. MATTER OF FACT IM GOING TO REPORT HIM FOR THAT.
You sound so lame.
not nearly as lame as you sound when you try to hype up N T K L

You sound so lame.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... lets not say things we'll regret later.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

You sound so lame.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... lets not say things we'll regret later.

laugh.gif
im not downplaying N T K L, its a koo place. but when he tries to subliminally tell eevery1 about it, its quite lame.

but its all good. i was mad when i wrote that.

So are we or aren't we allowed to post music from youtube or WSHH without cursing? Just trying to makesure..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you don't think some of you are goin a lil to hard for an OPTIONAL forum??? like someone said...if you're gonna complain this much might as well just not come back...
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Cats takin this board way too seriously like it's a life or death situation
tired.gif

lock this jawn up.

oh yeah the fact that jrose has reasoning behind cursing is nonsense. because if any other person did it, cornball mods response would be "would you saythat toy our mother? or what about a child. we do have them on the site. "

theres a difference between a personal attack and and a little joke, if you cant laugh at yourself now and then your a lame

Back
Top Bottom