Whats Good with Fat White Chicks Vol. DO NOT WANT

early90s wrote:
behemothcoa wrote:
akajaedeuce wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she the toilet LOL ... plz

i swear dudes around my way go crazy over these fat tricks.

Because these fat chicks tolerate those crumbs.

laugh.gif
She would've hooked up with him 2 weeks before he went to jail andshe'll "ride" for him through his sentence...writing letters sending him long johns and commissary

Originally Posted by supreme math

early90s wrote:
behemothcoa wrote:
akajaedeuce wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she the toilet LOL ... plz

laugh.gif
She would've hooked up with him 2 weeks before he went to jail and she'll "ride" for him through his sentence...writing letters sending him long johns and commissary
so true
laugh.gif

You young kids on N/T are putting hot women to high on a pedestal. It's all about self esteem and swagg. Find a woman with low self esteem (fat, hot,super model, white, black, Asian) it does't matter. Then combined that with your swagg =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. There are always exemptions to

the rules.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

early90s wrote:
behemothcoa wrote:
akajaedeuce wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

laugh.gif
She would've hooked up with him 2 weeks before he went to jail and she'll "ride" for him through his sentence...writing letters sending him long johns and commissary
so true
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually knew a fat white chick who did that for her SO

You young kids on N/T are putting hot women to high on a pedestal. It's all about self esteem and swagg. Find a woman with low self esteem (fat, hot, super model, white, black, Asian) it does't matter. Then combined that with your swagg =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the rules.
So where do I find these "low self esteemed" womans

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

early90s wrote:
behemothcoa wrote:
akajaedeuce wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

laugh.gif
so true
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually knew a fat white chick who did that for her SO

You young kids on N/T are putting hot women to high on a pedestal. It's all about self esteem and swagg. Find a woman with low self esteem (fat, hot, super model, white, black, Asian) it does't matter. Then combined that with your swagg =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the rules.
So where do I find these "low self esteemed" womans

Spread your wings and fly.^

early90s wrote:
behemothcoa wrote:
akajaedeuce wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

laugh.gif
so true
laugh.gif

IM SOOO DEAD RIGHT NOW

I CANT BREATHE

THIS IS ALL THE TRUTH

MYSPACE PAGE WITH MORE THEN ONE MUGSHOT OF THE SAME PERSON
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Originally Posted by purepwrta

I was outside a bar onetime and this bahemith white girl with thick braids comes up and is LOUD as hell with her 2 black friends just being obnoxious sayin "Last night I was sucking this N*****'s D and just saying everything in detail she was doing with this dude and everybody is just
smh.gif
. I couldnt believe what I was hearing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i would've called ducktales on her
laugh.gif

Word, I woulda told her to stop describing what she did to a drum stick of chicken

They're mad aggressive and flirty
And usually down for whatever, whenever.

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably definitely let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.
I can vouch for that.

I was outside a bar onetime and this bahemith white girl with thick braids comes up and is LOUD as hell with her 2 black friends just being obnoxious sayin "Last night I was sucking this N*****'s D and just saying everything in detail she was doing with this dude and everybody is just
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by early90s

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.

a This man speaks the truth

Yes he does. A fat white girl copped all my jays this year. They dont ask for much, jus make her feel special and the cash starts to flow.

Originally Posted by early90s

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.

roll.gif
roll.gif
we all know what chicks these are.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom