Whats Good with Fat White Chicks Vol. DO NOT WANT

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]Fat chicks love a skinny black dude too....[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]I just look at them like... what do you honestly think me and you gone ever be able to do?[/color]

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by early90s

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.

a This man speaks the truth
i done got a lil bit older... wouldn't be no shame in my game chief i'll do that. but how much weight we talkin bout.

Old news gentlemen. FYI race dont matter. Any big chick w/ low self esteem & identity issues will come out the pockets to keep a dude around ...

Originally Posted by Club29

because THEY think that YOU think they're "thick"

laugh.gif
so true.

Sometimes I like staring at cute face fat girls but ....I don't know about taking my chances with one official post.peace no pictures I guess

My boy had to take an L with one of these behemoths this weekend so I could get with her married friend.
laugh.gif
Fat women of ALL RACES, are unappreciated.

like seriously..whats good with these fat beasts..I currently had a run in with two of these creatures this past weekend

wow.

But i dig the bigger white chicks, they be down for a brotha.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

like seriously..whats good with these fat beasts..I currently had a run in with two of these creatures this past weekend

wow.

But i dig the bigger white chicks, they be down for a brotha.
smokin.gif

see this is where we disagree my good sir

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Old news gentlemen. FYI race dont matter. Any big chick w/ low self esteem & identity issues will come out the pockets to keep a dude around ...

Lol but normally the white ones have more money than black fat chicks. I'm black btw.

Back
Top Bottom