What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

those socks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^where?...NDC?............... and Boston do they still have any white/royal's left?

I was there on Thursday night.....they had 1 pair of white/navy, maybe 3 pairs of white/royal, sold out white/red, and like 6-8 pairs of orange/white. Sorry though, not planning on going back because it is out of the way

hey guys if youre a size 12 shoe. would you guys purchase a Large or Extra Large in the nike basketball elites? even though large is 8-12 and extra large is 12-15? would it be better to get the larges because they'll stay tight?

visiting campus and the employee store, they said 29 colorways of these stupid socks come out next year. sorry, but i don't get the hype. they remind me of the digi-socks.

I think it is a print/screen/dye job on those lightnings. Someone said they do custom batches at the vault.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

is the orange/white that durant wore in that charity game going to be available?
They've already shown up at Richard's Sporting Goods. Orange w/ white stripe.

I barely follow this thread so pardon my ignorance but are these orange Elites available anywhere?  Didn't see them on the usual suspects (NDC, Eastbay, etc).
8937925.jpg

Guys asking where these socks are....READ  A FEW POSTS ABOVE YOURS. A few people including myself have answered this many times

[color= rgb(0, 204, 51)]Richard's sporting goods in some locations have started getting white/blues,white/navys, orange/whites, etc..... Only a matter of time elsewhere. Be patient[/color]

^ Emphasis on BE PATIENT, the purple ones and black/reds were pretty rare and then they started showing up everywhere. They'll be everywhere in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom