What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

UPDATE (I guess.. lol)
Eastbay restocked on them. They also have the concord/white ones on there too.. I know I've been searching for a pair.

Originally Posted by keebantot

UPDATE (I guess.. lol)
Eastbay restocked on them. They also have the concord/white ones on there too.. I know I've been searching for a pair.

restocked what?

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Does anyone know any spots or can help me acquire a pair of the Pink Nike Football Dri-Fit Breast Cancer Awareness Socks in a LARGE? I am running a marathon next weekend for Breast Cancer Awareness and would love to wear these in support of my fiancee's mother who has breast cancer. I just missed out on a pair from NTNY today...
frown.gif

sold out everywhere from what I've heard

I wanted a pair of the pinks to wear in my football game this weekend, but of course resellers got them all. SMH.

Just picked up a couple pairs of the volt socks today from my local HoH. Either it's from a restock
nerd.gif
or Seattle people aren't in on the hype yet.

restock, they're showing up everywhere now to be honest.... washington square ftl in portland got em... and they usually dont get @%@

Originally Posted by DNeou20

restock, they're showing up everywhere now to be honest.... washington square ftl in portland got em... and they usually dont get @%@
Which stores are you talking about? Trying to hunt down a pair to wear this month, Size Large.
EDIT: Oops, I'm clearly learning deficient. Read too fast and missed you said FTL. Thanks.

If I go in to somewhere like a Foot Locker, is there any chance of stock locating the Pinks with SKUs? Any FTL/etc. employees able to weigh in?

Only dips I'd cop are the BCA ones. Walmart got the same type of socks for the same price but u get 6pr.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Just picked up a couple pairs of the volt socks today from my local HoH. Either it's from a restock
nerd.gif
or Seattle people aren't in on the hype yet.

Do you have the SKU for these? If so please post...thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Here's the SKU for Large Volts: SX4525-714. I don't have the info on the XLs, sorry.
I was looking for this, thanks!  Does Nike stock locate?  I can't find any Volts in my area, so I'm hoping I can order a pair from NTLV or another Niketown that might have them...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Here's the SKU for Large Volts: SX4525-714. I don't have the info on the XLs, sorry.
I was looking for this, thanks!  Does Nike stock locate?  I can't find any Volts in my area, so I'm hoping I can order a pair from NTLV or another Niketown that might have them...
Yes, they do.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

thanks kind sir!
No problem. Has anyone had any luck stock locating the Pink BCA ones? I've tried all week to no avail. About ready to give up.

Back
Top Bottom