What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

ohwell.gif
.... im sorry to hear that dude, my homeboy said they my pairs were shipped.

Received my confirmation also for 2 BCA elites and 2 orange/white elites. They should be here tomorrow. =)

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Im lookin for PLAIN elite socks. I dont think they make em tho..

Is there a way I can bleech/dye my wht/blks to wht/wht and my blk/whts to blk/blk. Any suggestions?
nerd.gif

I ordered a plain white pair of the "eastbay" elite socks to see if they were similar. Should be here Thursday. I will let you know
Just to follow up I got my white/white Eastbay socks today. Not nearly as thick or soft as Nike Elites. They have extra cushioning in the same spots but I would say half the thickness of what the elites have Overall I would NOT recommend these. Glad I only got 1 pair

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

Just got email an hour ago. Mine were shipped too.  Hope all 15 BCA are there. 

SMH! 15?!

anyways i probably would have ordered 5 or 6 if it wasn't for the shipping and/or tax
47$ for 3 pairs
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, I would've tried to pick up a few pairs if tax + shipping wasn't basically a pair of socks already
ohwell.gif
.  I'm gonna have to succumb to the resellers to get a pair of the White/Pink BCAs and the Black/Pink Pro Compressions, but after that I'm not dealing with resellers.  They can have any socks/shoes that I don't wanna go out of my way to get...

did nike go up on the price of the socks? Also they had the orange,white/royal, and navy/red on their site

Originally Posted by iamlegend

did nike go up on the price of the socks? Also they had the orange,white/royal, and navy/red on their site

theyre 14 on the price tag. but there 12 on the website i think

nike order just came in btw

5aevkl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom