What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I wear a size 9/9.5, so I not normally get the L size. They've for a 2 for $19.99 deal on Elite socks at Eastbay, and a pair I want is only available in XL. Are they much bigger than the L or would they fit me alright?
man, thanks for the info!!! 

They dont have an official photo yet, but the socks look crazy!
sick.gif

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp&pid=SX4599-001&cid=1&pgid=SX4599

Question for EastBayRep....
I was searching through the Elite Socks, found some Concord/White in size Medium...but when added to the cart, they say sold out.
Any chance in updating the stock so I can figure out what's available?

Grazie...

also, anybody seen Mediums available anywhere else?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

wth they raised the prices of the socks on ndc?
Large are now $14
mad.gif
. I think NDC is slowly jackin up prices for various items. The Free 2+ are not $10 more too!

For all the guys that are a size 8-9, are you guys using mediums or larges?
I've tried both and im not sure what to stick with. The mediums are a tighter feel. but the larges are still nice

The football elites are crazy.  Majority of the "bigger" Nike endorsed schools have been wearing them in the Bowl games.  They were supposed to have released a few days ago according to Nike's fb but they still arent on the website.  Rumor is they are being pushed back until April, but dont quote me on that.

JS"

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I've tried both and im not sure what to stick with. The mediums are a tighter feel. but the larges are still nice
I go with Ls, and I wear a Size 8.5 in Kobe VIs, for reference. Fits me perfectly.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I go with Ls, and I wear a Size 8.5 in Kobe VIs, for reference. Fits me perfectly.
i would go with the M's........... i wear a size 10 -11......... and L are a lil on the big size for me.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

i would go with the M's........... i wear a size 10 -11......... and L are a lil on the big size for me.
Do you like your socks stretched then? Lol. I wear 8-8.5 and larges are just a little too big but still comfy. I personally like a tighter fit. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Question for EastBayRep....
I was searching through the Elite Socks, found some Concord/White in size Medium...but when added to the cart, they say sold out.
Any chance in updating the stock so I can figure out what's available?

Grazie...

also, anybody seen Mediums available anywhere else?
After checking on the size medium Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock - Men's in Concord/White (03693421) in our system, it says we may have three pairs on hand.  Unfortunately, there appears to be an issue with our stock count, so the size medium has been put in a quality assurance status so our Warehouse an look into this issue.  I am not sure when we will find out what is going on with this size, but we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for a size medium.  Otherwise, we should be receiving a new shipment at the start of February for the size large.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

The football elites are crazy.  Majority of the "bigger" Nike endorsed schools have been wearing them in the Bowl games.  They were supposed to have released a few days ago according to Nike's fb but they still arent on the website.  Rumor is they are being pushed back until April, but dont quote me on that.

JS"
From what I can see, we are not expecting to receive the Nike Vapor Football Crew Socks until the middle of April.  We are also expecting to receive some Nike Football Performance 2PK Socks in during the middle of February.  Once we get closer to the release dates, we should have more information on these socks.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom