What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

how does an "outlet" sell elite socks at "MSRP"?
and even on 1 pair it says "$12.00" and they put a sticker over it saying "Suggested Price: $14.00 Our Price : $14.00"....
doesn't seem very outlet'y to me....

this fact made me realize that, these socks are a hot enough commodity that they are not even dropping prices at the outlets....
LAME!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

and even on 1 pair it says "$12.00" and they put a sticker over it saying "Suggested Price: $14.00 Our Price : $14.00"....

this fact made me realize that, these socks are a hot enough commodity that they are not even dropping prices at the outlets....
LAME!

Mis-stitching probably. Unnoticeable...but there, which is why it made it to outlets I guess.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DFABIX

LAME!

Mis-stitching probably. Unnoticeable...but there, which is why it made it to outlets I guess.
Thanks....
but isn't the point of going to the outlets so they are cheaper than retail?
I mean, even on NDC, they are only $12.00 (granted you have to pay shipping ....)
just kinda threw me for a loop....

Got them today, and there really comfortable, a little thinner than the regular elites though. They also look really awesome. I can't wait until april when the other colors release.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Yes, they were on NDc. They actually have some left just in black/stealth though.

Thanks, shipping kills it though.
ohwell.gif

All colors will release in April. This was a *limited pre-release type thing. They look great in person though

Originally Posted by osubass1

^Do you know which colors are releasing- I want some more of these socks.

here's the picture from the catalog:

b8jtph.jpg
http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp&N=gender_Men+sport_Football+hc_Socks&Ntt=Socks

These are somehow different. The ones just released DO NOT have Pro Combat padding on the heel and these are also called the Vapor Elite Crew. Looks like i'll be waiting until april for these 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

^Do you know which colors are releasing- I want some more of these socks.

here's the picture from the catalog:
 http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp&N=gender_Men+sport_Football+hc_Socks&Ntt=Socks

These are somehow different. The ones just released DO NOT have Pro Combat padding on the heel and these are also called the Vapor Elite Crew. Looks like i'll be waiting until april for these 
mad.gif

you're right, but i was using it more as a reference for the available colors rather than a comparison.

i imagine the colors will still be the same.

Back
Top Bottom