What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

why are you black/whites $30?
I got a pair of those football elites on the way. will post pics when they come in.

Originally Posted by assulindakar

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by DNeou20

haha yeah those bcas are fake...
saw some kid at a tournament my 8th graders were in today hooping in the football elites, not too bad, i'm excited for mine to come in
if they fit anything like the training compression socks ala volts i'll be happy

Exactly. I love the way my volt socks fit. Much better than elites imo. I ordered them so I'm pretty hyped to get them lolBtw, that dude just joined NT, im sure he's trolling. We're not stupid homie, go scam some other forum
Go to Nike store or any other store and look on the socks " Made in ___ " you will see 80% off the socks are made in ISRAEL and i get the socks from the factory , i live in israel...

If you think this is a scam dont buy its your lost my friend... ebay gave me powerseller and they verified me socks are legit.

Does those look like a fake too ? i dont think so...........

Elite-socks.net

Why are all your socks in different packaging? Those pink socks don't look like elite running socks to me. And the high quarter ones on your site don't look like running socks either.  And the orange on those look a little too dark
And one more thing, I believe its against NT rules to promote your own web site with free advertising. Should be banned. Thank me later

yea........ the BCAS are packaged backwards........ and more than likely about to be banned....lol

They sold those in stores a while back in BLACK/RED and WHITE/RED but never seen that colorway. Dude is all custom whoever that is in the photo tho. Never seen those LBJ elite's

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

They sold those in stores a while back in BLACK/RED and WHITE/RED but never seen that colorway. Dude is all custom whoever that is in the photo tho. Never seen those LBJ elite's

so the person snitched them?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

nah those are legit, i believe theyre from bron brons camp. not sure.

Hi to you all ,

Im the owner of the elite-socks.net , im a powerseller on eBay username : assulindakar

all the socks are legit and those we dont belive just read all my ebay feedbacks.

And please stop saying fake because im a legit seller .
Goodbye
Video_guided_missile.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by andfattoo

nah those are legit, i believe theyre from bron brons camp. not sure.

Yeah those are deff from lebrons camp pics were on Lrj23.com but his website is down

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Hi to you all ,

Im the owner of the elite-socks.net , im a powerseller on eBay username : assulindakar

all the socks are legit and those we dont belive just read all my ebay feedbacks.

And please stop saying fake because im a legit seller .
Goodbye
Video_guided_missile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

perfect execution

let the guy hustle

his socks don't look fake, his website doesn't look fake.
of course he doesn't have a huge site with a professional layout like pick your shoes or flightclub, hes just selling socks
you guys have no proof that he is fake, and his ebay feedback is immaculate.
i mean how many people you know selling fake elite socks ??

personally i wouldn't buy these for more than retail, but you guys are too quick to call out people with no proof.

Originally Posted by megatron

let the guy hustle

his socks don't look fake, his website doesn't look fake.
of course he doesn't have a huge site with a professional layout like pick your shoes or flightclub, hes just selling socks
you guys have no proof that he is fake, and his ebay feedback is immaculate.
i mean how many people you know selling fake elite socks ??

personally i wouldn't buy these for more than retail, but you guys are too quick to call out people with no proof.
Thank you very much finally very smart member.... its hard to find all the nice basketball socks in the US so im trying to make a living and get you some nice elite socks from Israel , you can just accapt it say thanks
and that all , if you with to buy just buy from me if not its ok i got lots of great customers. Do you really think i will waste my time selling fake socks ? read me feedbacks and you will see i have amazing socks with amazing customer service.
you get paypal protection and if you dont like the socks you get money back.

Just try me...
elite-socks.net

^^^^ Dude still at it.  Have no idea if they are real/fake or whatever, but the fact that he is trying so desperately on here makes me wonder.  If powerseller extraordinaire and so many great customers then why subject yourself to criticism and headaches on here .  If product, pricing, and customer service speak for themselves, then why not just list in your sig and be done with it??   Just saying, if it smells fishy, then most likely it is fishy
ohwell.gif

assulindakar, here's your #1 mistake....
you cannot post your website on this site trying to sell your products....(unless it's in your signature)....so stop doing that or you ruin everything that people have contributed up to this point in this particular thread.

That being said, you came into this forum and didn't respect the rules & regulations governing it....so take a step back on your own also and humble yourself.

Thanks for offering your socks, but until you've been here for more than 10 posts, don't go pooping on people who've been here for years contributing (not just selling)....

you got a right to get your hustle on, but you don't have a right to shove it down the throats of the members here and potentially get stuff locked down...

my nickel.
btw, finally scored some Mediums in blk/red & a Large in blk/white (need to run a trial and see which ones fit better)....

seriously if the guys got such a business on ebay then why's he trying to sell on NT...doesn't really add up

Hope yall don't hate on me since I'm a new user..... I have 1000+ posts on a diff. forum. for the M, is height of the sock shorter than the Ls? I have some volts and they go to my calf.

hahahahah....I'm the only hater on this board about low post count.....and 99% of the time, I'm only joking.

From what I saw the M did come up shorter on my leg. I also heard that after a few washes, they will shrink a little bit too.

Did you all see the new site for the elite socks ?

breast cancer socks and more...

elite-socks.net

Thank me later :smile:
on top of the fact that the packaging again isnt right on that pic above my post this pair right isnt the same as my authentic pair.  the bottom of the ribbon is way too close to the bottom of the top/longest stripe.

Back
Top Bottom