What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

The socks are legit, freshswagg sells all the real elite colors too,

these are just the white and blacks screenprinted with a galaxy print

almost exactly what was done during the all star break just with the mac osx print instead..

A couple questions:

1.  Are the volt (neon yellow) socks from rockemsocks (mentioned earlier) just the white/black elites dyed in volt?

2.  Are the anti-blister socks as thin as the Zoom Tabs were?

They are 100% AUTHENTIC They take a white/black Elite sock and they screen print it. I'll flip them inside out tonight and show you guys the pics and some On Feet. They are 100% authentic and based in Cali. Check their website too

Another question, anyone know if the neon yellow socks on rockemsocks are identical to the volt color for the Oregon BCS socks?

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

They are 100% AUTHENTIC They take a white/black Elite sock and they screen print it. I'll flip them inside out tonight and show you guys the pics and some On Feet. They are 100% authentic and based in Cali. Check their website too

theyre not the ones they sold at the orlando HOH i can guarantee that. those are not the AUTHENTIC galaxy elites

He is saying they are 100% authentic white and black elite socks just dyed

Looks good too. Especially for that price

Originally Posted by NycPosite

He is saying they are 100% authentic white and black elite socks just dyed

Looks good too. Especially for that price
They are sweet.  Except they tweaked them a little and made them darker and raised the price to $34.99 just a couple of days ago.  W/ shipping they will run  ~$40 which I honesty think is too much for any 1 pair of socks "Elite" or not.  But I like them overall very glad I got them

Just got this color way (grey/black) at Lacrosse Unlimited that I have never seen before.
1ee16f63c3096dd8c0a420938eb5964c558002e8_r.jpg

Thanks. It's the ones from eastbay. I checked Ndc last night and they were all sold out and when I googled them eastbay didnt show up. Again, thanks.

Originally Posted by m20xr

Just got this color way (grey/black) at Lacrosse Unlimited that I have never seen before.
1ee16f63c3096dd8c0a420938eb5964c558002e8_r.jpg

i see that you have cool greys.............. is the grey the same as them?

I was at DSG today, and they had 9 pairs of the Volt's, all for $10, as opposed to the $20 you find them for online+shipping

Man pissed off. Just cop these off of a dude. We spoke and he told me they were sz large. Went and picked them up. Get home and realize the are both med
30t6p3b.gif
pissed at myself and shady seller

Back
Top Bottom