What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Just saw some pink basketball Bca socks at a local sports store. Prob go back during the week and pick up a pair.

first time i seen those ASG kdivs on foot... dope

might hafta pop my KD cherry wit those
laugh.gif

Is anyone imagining the possibilities if the NBA returns to Nike as the official uniform provider? Team specific elites would make me most happy.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Just saw some pink basketball Bca socks at a local sports store. Prob go back during the week and pick up a pair.
what is the location of such store...i only need 1 pair.

thanks in advance

ndc has a bunch of new colors up listed as out of stock. Still waiting for them to release the black/orange, black/royal, and black/green that Eastbay had.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

They can release all these other "non-basic" colors but they can't release purple and white????? C'mon!!!!

JS"
they do sell purple/white elites.

Nice collection bro I need volts I'm looking for Lebron elites the regular ones not low cut

I just saw volts at *!*+@ Sporting Goods. Try checking there or at a Lacrosse Unlimited.

Andfattoo....I've seen them on some college teams (very very few). Can you get your hands on a pair or direct me in the right direction? Size Large

JS"

Andfattoo....I've seen them on some college teams (very very few). Can you get your hands on a pair or direct me in the right direction? Size Large

JS"

I think he might be referring to the concord elites.

^I want a true purple, not the concord. I've seen Kansas State (possibly Wash State) wear some before but it seems they are impossible to come by

JS"

Originally Posted by marf

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by marf

I was at DSG today, and they had 9 pairs of the Volt's, all for $10, as opposed to the $20 you find them for online+shipping
what section did you find them in? i went to my local DSG and checked both the lacrosse and shoe area but couldn't find them.
Normal shoe/sock section
thx!! gonna hunt some more 
wink.gif

first ever basketball elites. Had a couple non basketball elites before this, all are amazing.
imgp1001j.jpg

I died one yellow and the other one dark indigo. Turned out cool.
EDIT: they were high quarters and I got them for 59HKD. around $7.5 per pair.
the regular basketball high quarters went for around $7...

Originally Posted by m20xr

JS"

I think he might be referring to the concord elites.

i was........ but Yo........... NDC is about to drop some crazy colors.....
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom