What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmmmm 1 of out 6......16.7%, oh well..... ill be patient.
Can't believe it will be much more than 2-3 weeks on NDC, as I can't see them putting those CWs up only to sit there for a month without being available.  Usually within 7-10 days those things go live.  Keep your eyes peeled.

Picked Up A Couple Pairs Of These At DSG.
7015825649_5189d3d659_c.jpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmmmm 1 of out 6......16.7%, oh well..... ill be patient.
Can't believe it will be much more than 2-3 weeks on NDC, as I can't see them putting those CWs up only to sit there for a month without being available.  Usually within 7-10 days those things go live.  Keep your eyes peeled.
they did that with the navy/reds and green/yellow.  they were up there for a good minute, i dont expect anything different.

I bought a pair at Ross a while back and they were really nice to ball in. Unfortunately my dog ended up chewing them up.

I don't know where else to ask this?  I'm  trying to find the jordan icon socks in all black and they are gone everywhere not even on ebay?  Does anyone know where I could get these?  Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

I don't know where else to ask this?  I'm  trying to find the jordan icon socks in all black and they are gone everywhere not even on ebay?  Does anyone know where I could get these?  Thanks in advance

these??

873426954_260.jpg

Those galaxy socks are dope but the prices are insane! No thanks...

Nice new colorways...but I only wear the brighter colors for bball. Casually, the neutral colorways get worn.

Can we please get grey/white, grey/black? Platinum elites with black or white would be perfect too. And I can't wait for high quarter elites to come back...I'm hoping next season.

-Pete

1ee16f63c3096dd8c0a420938eb5964c558002e8_r.jpg
Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Nice new colorways...but I only wear the brighter colors for bball. Casually, the neutral colorways get worn.

Can we please get grey/white, grey/black? Platinum elites with black or white would be perfect too. And I can't wait for high quarter elites to come back...I'm hoping next season.

-Pete

Originally Posted by m20xr

-Pete

Yeah I know about the rock em socks customized grey blacks...I barely like paying 15, let alone 25 plus shipping. Thanks though man. Might as well dye some myself I guess, not that big of a deal tho.

yes those big supa!!!  I would like the black on black ones tho.  They are for work purposes.  Have to be all black.  Its like they just vanished

-Pete

Yeah I know about the rock em socks customized grey blacks...I barely like paying 15, let alone 25 plus shipping. Thanks though man. Might as well dye some myself I guess, not that big of a deal tho.
Except these are not a custom job; I bought them at a Lacrosse Unlimited brick and mortar store.

Except these are not a custom job; I bought them at a Lacrosse Unlimited brick and mortar store.
Damn, really? Gonna have to check out a local lacrosse unlimited then...thanks!

I found out the name of the socks that the Gators player had on they are called the Nike Elite 2-layer basketball crew check them out 
HERE and go to the very last page
nerd.gif
 some guy just sent me the link in a message its a catalog for the 2012 season...

Back
Top Bottom