What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

best online sites to cop dif colorways of these?

I bought a pair, most comfy socks of all time. Better than the NBAs

Originally Posted by thejrob

best online sites to cop dif colorways of these?

I bought a pair, most comfy socks of all time. Better than the NBAs

Now that I re-think about everything. NBA socks when you first get them > Elites. But after that first wash, Elites > NBA socks.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

best socks ever.
this is what im talking about, they all your's?  it looks kind of like mine collection.
yup all mine. (I have about 2 basketball games a week so I'm slowly starting to use a different pair every time)

Heads up guys, my Nike outlet (Loveland CO) had the 2-Layer elites. I wasn't expecting them yet, and they weren't there last weekend. They only had the white/black pair but these things are awesome!

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

People in line for socks?!!?!?!?!?!
That's crazy. What's next, the laces too?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan

Heads up guys, my Nike outlet (Loveland CO) had the 2-Layer elites. I wasn't expecting them yet, and they weren't there last weekend. They only had the white/black pair but these things are awesome!

pics?

what kills me is that i see dudes out wearing these socks with non b-ball gear.....cargo shorts and a t-shirt. Or they'll have them on like they are doing it big...with a pair of reebok zigtechs.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

what kills me is that i see dudes out wearing these socks with non b-ball gear.....cargo shorts and a t-shirt. Or they'll have them on like they are doing it big...with a pair of reebok zigtechs.

Lol. Yea I dont get when it became trendy to wear elite socks casually. Dudes look foolish wearing colored elites just to match their outfit. Half the time it's people who prob never even touched a basketball.

best socks ever.
this is what im talking about, they all your's?  it looks kind of like mine collection.
yup all mine. (I have about 2 basketball games a week so I'm slowly starting to use a different pair every time)
collecting DS socks is whats hot now?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

indifferent.gif
lol. I don't collect them. I use my employee discount which brings the socks to $9 so I'm always buying multiples at once. 

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

SMH Duke 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

6296219400_15cf796c30.jpg

And some dude has a pair of the 2 layer elites on eaby for 42 dollars check them out here

laugh.gif
he must've burnt a hole in them but didn't want to throw it away. imma steal the idea
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

indifferent.gif
lol. I don't collect them. I use my employee discount which brings the socks to $9 so I'm always buying multiples at once. 
im going to try to make a pic of mine when i get a chance.

These socks are hecka decent, but people collect these socks just to keep them "DS?"
30t6p3b.gif

If your looking for the red/white (style no. SX4584-164) that looks like these some factory stores that have them are ....

773-846-5460 8510 S Cottage Grove Ave., Chicago, IL 60619  

909-980-2448 4557 Mills Cir., Ontario, CA 91764  

570-688-9457 1000 Route 611, #G205, Tannersville, PA 18372  

941-722-0096 5195 Factory Shops Blvd., Ellenton, FL 34222 

If your looking for the WHITE/BLACK (style no. SX4584-101) that looks like these some factory stores that have them are ....

407-239-3663 8200 Vineland Ave., Suite 600, Orlando, FL 32821  

904-810-5584 2700 State Rd. 16, Suite 701, St. Augustine, FL 32092  

508-384-1800 One Premium Outlets Blvd.Suite 600, Wrentham, MA 02093  

913-788-7263 1803 Village W Pkwy., Space M-125, Kansas City, KS 66111

RETAIL : $18.00

Back
Top Bottom