What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by KMante

These socks are hecka decent, but people collect these socks just to keep them "DS?"
30t6p3b.gif

who?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

These socks are hecka decent, but people collect these socks just to keep them "DS?"
30t6p3b.gif

who?
Okay maybe a slight exaggeration, but I didn't know sock collecting was this serious.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

SMH Duke 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

6296219400_15cf796c30.jpg

And some dude has a pair of the 2 layer elites on eaby for 42 dollars check them out here

laugh.gif
he must've burnt a hole in them but didn't want to throw it away. imma steal the idea
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think Nike has a line of Elite Arm Sleeves too. Saw them one time on Eastbay online.

Originally Posted by jtag

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

SMH Duke 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

6296219400_15cf796c30.jpg

And some dude has a pair of the 2 layer elites on eaby for 42 dollars check them out here

laugh.gif
he must've burnt a hole in them but didn't want to throw it away. imma steal the idea
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think Nike has a line of Elite Arm Sleeves too. Saw them one time on Eastbay online.
they do, but i dont think those are them..
laugh.gif
  you can see how the way they are flaring up at the end.

30t6p3b.gif

who?
Okay maybe a slight exaggeration, but I didn't know sock collecting was this serious.
well personally, i like having options and i like matching with these....

Went to HOH NoLa earlier today(Sunday) and they were done making socks yesterday(Saturday) at 12pm. However, they "might" be making more socks tommorow. I'll be there at 10 and I'll let ya'll know.

who?
well personally, i like having options and i like matching with these....
Oh aight I see you. I usually have either white or black Nike/Jordan socks cause they go with everything.

I peeped in this thread cause I bought some elite socks the other day and I found a 230 page thread on socks browsing through here 
laugh.gif

I can see myself getting some more colorful elite socks in the near future.

Originally Posted by footballrunner11

Anyone know what the deal is with the "Out of Stock" colors of the Elites on NDC? I'm particularly interested in the Blue/Orange ones. Also, any ideas when Nike's going to rerelease the Performance football socks (http://www.eastbay.com/pr...eds-_-Froogle-_-null)???

I haven't been keeping up with the socks, but Nike probably hasn't released them yet.  Happened with the Navy/Red and Green/Yellow Elites as well. NDC had them up as "Out Of Stock" initially, then released them later on...

As for the football Elites, I think they're supposed to release sometime this month on Eastbay.  Maybe someone or the Eastbay Rep can confirm?
nerd.gif

The 2-Layer socks don't look half bad, good looking out MikeyMan on the info
pimp.gif
.  Might pick up a pair...

Anyone know what the deal is with the "Out of Stock" colors of the Elites on NDC? I'm particularly interested in the Blue/Orange ones. Also, any ideas when Nike's going to rerelease the Performance football socks (http://www.eastbay.com/pr...eds-_-Froogle-_-null)???

Why are you waiting for a re-release? Do you need a size large?  Check you local sporting goods store.  I know DSG and Sports Authority have been getting them.

i was in nola and picked up a pair of the camo's. the socks feel really thin after they are pressed with the new design. not really worth it.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Why are you waiting for a re-release? Do you need a size large?  Check you local sporting goods store.  I know DSG and Sports Authority have been getting them.
Yep looking for large.  I may try to swing by Sports Authority sometime this week.  I don't think I have a DSG anywhere nearby unfortunately.

Originally Posted by raw120

i was in nola and picked up a pair of the camo's. the socks feel really thin after they are pressed with the new design. not really worth it.

I got the PDF ones and my friend came back today to give them too me. I also noticed how thin they were. Give it a couple washes and dry on air fluff mode, brings some cushion back.

any one know if the orange/gray elite socks match the big bangs and does anyone know where i can get a pair for retail cause the stores around me are all out of stock

Originally Posted by hih8r

any one know if the orange/gray elite socks match the big bangs and does anyone know where i can get a pair for retail cause the stores around me are all out of stock
Wouldn't say a perfect match, but decent.  Probably a little closer match to the galaxy KD4s.

On another note, I surprisingly stumbled upon blue/grey platinum elites, orange/white, grey/cyber, grey/blacks, and white/royals at my local Richard's this evening.  Also had white/blacks in 3y-5y which I had never seen before.  I had pretty much given up on my local Richard's, but alas, they finally had something other then white/blacks, and black/reds, navy/whites.

Also had some of the new Nike NFL Packers stuff which was pretty nice.  I am holding out for some of the Packer training fly shorts ---with pockets....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by hih8r

Wouldn't say a perfect match, but decent.  Probably a little closer match to the galaxy KD4s.

On another note, I surprisingly stumbled upon blue/grey platinum elites, orange/white, grey/cyber, grey/blacks, and white/royals at my local Richard's this evening.  Also had white/blacks in 3y-5y which I had never seen before.  I had pretty much given up on my local Richard's, but alas, they finally had something other then white/blacks, and black/reds, navy/whites.

Also had some of the new Nike NFL Packers stuff which was pretty nice.  I am holding out for some of the Packer training fly shorts ---with pockets....
pimp.gif
The 3y-5y is basically size S. I wear an 8.5 but hate to roll down my elites so I got size S and theyre perfect length.

Originally Posted by jtag

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

they do, but i dont think those are them..
laugh.gif
  you can see how the way they are flaring up at the end.
These are the "Elite Arm Sleeves"  He could be wearing something white underneath them. BUT i think it is the sock because if you cut the arm sleeve it doesn't look like that because its polyester and only a little spandex.  Def. a an elite sock but who knows whats under it........ 

Back
Top Bottom