What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

They don't email you anything, and it depends on the shipping method you chose.

I've never had an outlet email shipping info, until this week from Sawgrass for the Navy Elites. I was pleasantly surprised with the email which had the total price and tracking number.

Check your local DSG's guys, I found the volt and green 2.0's. About 10 pairs of Larges no M or XL.

Saw the same thing @ my DSG tonight- no M or XL as well. Anyone see Ms or even Small, shout out...

On another note, my HOH had a few different CWs including a black/yellow/and grey ( somewhat steelers like) that I hadn't seen posted or on NDC yet. 2.0 style, primary black with yellowish checks and grey fill ins. interesting.

i know this isnt nike elites but you guys know everything about socks, can anyone help me find white nba socks for cheap? been trying to buy like 4-5 pairs for a nice price.

i know this isnt nike elites but you guys know everything about socks, can anyone help me find white nba socks for cheap? been trying to buy like 4-5 pairs for a nice price.
You're best bet would be to go to the store and see if they can sell you the entire package (6 pack) at a discounted price. Or use some coupons because I'm not seeing any place to buy NBA socks in bulk like you can with Nike Elites

You're best bet would be to go to the store and see if they can sell you the entire package (6 pack) at a discounted price. Or use some coupons because I'm not seeing any place to buy NBA socks in bulk like you can with Nike Elites

they used to be cheap on ebay some time ago, now it just a few sellers asking $10 a pair which i will not pay.

no im not cheap i just dont think socks are worth that much

Check out ebay seller jerseycommissioner...I've bought a bunch of NBA socks from him...all his listings are for $9.99 with free shipping and they all have the "offer" option...I always offer him $8 and he takes the offer...you might want to contact him if he's willing to give you a better deal of you buy in bulk.

edit:

wearing my red USA's today

USAKobe5 by WickedXCL, on Flickr1

Last edited:
HAHA. ahh man. Hopefully they get my order right this time. We shall see tomorrow afternoon. I will post an update.

Got my USA elite socks overnighted and I just got them. Happy to say I finally received the right order and I shipped them back those hideous golf polos. lol

I really like those USA Elite socks. Kind of wish I went ahead and purchased from NDC. Had them in the cart but didn't checkout because $8 shipping on a pair of socks is stupid.

I really like those USA Elite socks. Kind of wish I went ahead and purchased from NDC. Had them in the cart but didn't checkout because $8 shipping on a pair of socks is stupid.

same reason why i passed up. had those and the breast cancer socks both size large in cart and decided to pass since it was 8 dollars shipping. couldnt find anything I wanted that would put it to 100 for free shipping.

So far all of the "Olympic" shoes with the Olympic Elite socks have looked amazing together. I def need a matching set.

WickedxCL actually makes me want those kobes now lol

Sweet, I'll be on the lookout for those. By the way, just talked to an Eastbay rep and he said that they will be receiving a Breast Cancer Edition of the Nike Vapor Crew Sock in September.

Anyone know an outlet that still has the white/red in a large? Did the Nike chat and I've called a ton of stores... No luck so far

man where can i get the elite usa for retail? been looking for like a month, miss when ndc had them 2 weeks ago, only had small left, just seen someone tweet a pair selling for $50 and had to shake my damn head. They just some socks with a simple star on them!!!

eastbay rep whats the latest???

Last edited:
man where can i get the elite usa for retail? been looking for like a month, miss when ndc had them 2 weeks ago, only had small left, just seen someone tweet a pair selling for $50 and had to shake my damn head. They just some socks with a simple star on them!!!
eastbay rep whats the latest???

This is why I should have just sucked it up and paid the $8 shipping. Even then $24 for a pair of socks is stupid. :smh:

So I wore a pair of USA Elites twice already, and I can already tell they do not feel the same nor is the quality better then the original elite socks. They are worse. Very disappointed.

I went to my Nike Outlet just to look around and they had one Navy USA pair left in a Medium 6-8 (I already have 4 pairs of Oly's). All my Elite socks are Lg, I'm a shoe size 9.5
I got the Medium anyways (figured for beaters), I got home and tried them on and to my Surprise they fit, sit and feel Perfect! Now I feel like I opened Pandora's box, because I like them better than the 24 pairs of Lg that I have. :smh: Wish I could exchange them All (LoL).:rolleyes

Last edited:

finally got my socks from new york

Back
Top Bottom