What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

MY 2 CENTS...
i reffed a game were a dude had the ONE flag sock and ONE stars sock....not only did the dude look like the only fool but homeboy had ZERO game and the red and blue on the flag sock looked more pink and baby blueish. i asked him where he copped he said 21Mercer.
now these may look tough when you get them to look at but when you put them on and the sock stretches...its not the same sock...

Lol. I always go hard at one of those all geared out from head to toe type dude in a basketball game. Did he wear a shooting sleeve and some high end bball kick too? I bet dude even rock a mouth piece lol

i don't know if its just my area but you always see clowns at the mall wearing their cheap *** adidas slides with elites... :smh: :smh: :smh:

So are these socks that good? Was thinking of buying a pair, but I've played my whole life in your run of the mill regular socks.

Lol. I always go hard at one of those all geared out from head to toe type dude in a basketball game. Did he wear a shooting sleeve and some high end bball kick too? I bet dude even rock a mouth piece lol

HE DID HAVE ONE RED ARM SLEEVE & A BLUE ARM SLEEVE ALSO AND WAS WEARING FIREBERRY KOBE 7'S I GUESS CUZ IT WAS SUNDAY AND THE DREAM TEAM JUST WON THE GOLD SO I GET IT..BUT STILL DOE..

HIS BOY WAS WEARING THE OTHER SET WITH THE OLY 7'S WITH A STARS AND STRIPE SHIRT...

PURE COMEDY...

HE MADE THE KOBES LOOK LIKE TRASH AND IT SUCKS CUZ I WAS CONTEMPLATING ON COPPING...BUT HE MADE UP MY MIND!

Does anybody know where I could cop a pair of Breast Cancer's in XL? Having size 15 feet is rough..smh.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
Just got my USA elites in from Champs.com

x20675.jpg

Still waiting on the reds because I ordered those on the restock.

Went to HOH North Riverside, they had 6 pairs of Red USA Elites in Large, was going to buy them and help NT members out for retail+shipping. Female employee brings them to the register, next thing I know the Manager comes over and says "Whats going on with these, there a 2 pair limit per customer." he says they are a limited sock and people come buy them all and resell them. I'm aware of this but damn I had no idea the stores are taking strides to stop reselling. Anyways, say that just to say call/go to that store, they have 4 pairs left. Still on the hunt for some Blues.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE LINK! Copped both CW's. My mother has breast cancer and have been on the hunt for these. Now I just gotta find the Aunt Pearls for a reasonable price. It should be illegal to resell these types of items since people are making $$ off a disease. Just disgusting. But anyway thanks again!

Free shipping on top of that too made these a must cop FSHAGTW2476

dang...... whats wrong with wearing a mouth piece?

Back
Top Bottom