What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Holdup. How did you get free shipping on the Breast cancer socks from ***** sporting???
just apply the promo code FSHAGTW2476
isn't working.. 
indifferent.gif

footlocker in my area had a lot last week, I didn't even think about buying them. Went today and they are all gone! Over socks!

I was ballin in my USA's last night and some kid came up to me and said "Damn, the reason you're playing so good is because you're weraing Olympic Elites". As he walked away he told his friends "Yeah, I'm gonna get me a pair of those" and all I could think was damn kid, good luck 
laugh.gif

dang...... whats wrong with wearing a mouth piece?
I havent seen anyone rock a mouth piece in a pick up game. You know that person is gonna be decent if he has a mouth piece, probably bangs down low and gets hit a lot so hes learned.

Im starting to look like one of those sleeved out guys. My legs though, shin splints man. I feel like a cornball wearing a calf sleeve on each leg sometimes.
laugh.gif

anyone play basketball in the football vapor elites? liking the design and colors
anyone? are they any good?
IMO they're not as padded as the 1.0, but better than the 2.0. They have a different cushioning setup. It really compresses in the arch of your foot in a good way. 1.0 Elites > all socks in terms of comfort. 

Football Elites aren't bad though, they will get the job done.

Thanks fellas...I immediately though of my Kobe Del Sols when I saw those 2.0s...

Wearing platinums today...been looking for the platinum blue pair for a while...anybody seen those at any retailers?

^The grey/blue colorway was the first to sell out when Platinums first released...Haven't seen them since four/five months ago at retailers.

Finally got some white BCA's and some extra USA's.

i returned two pairs of USA Elites. To my local nike store. One of the pairs was missing a USA star on the right sock..
small funny thing that happened was the co-worker told the manager to mark both as defective so he could have them. i just laughed.

i tried them on and didnt like the feel not as thick as the 1.0

Plus where the sock was stitched together, the threads were coming loose. 2.0's arent worth it i do like those Black/Grey/Yellow ones to go with my zk6 del sols. might cop if you can use a discount on them.

Hopefully they drop the 1.0's in price a little so i can scoop up 4-5 pairs of blacks.

Last edited:
i returned two pairs of USA Elites. To my local nike store. One of the pairs was missing a USA star on the right sock..
small funny thing that happened was the co-worker told the manager to mark both as defective so he could have them. i just laughed.
i tried them on and didnt like the feel not as thick as the 1.0
Plus where the sock was stitched together, the threads were coming loose. 2.0's arent worth it i do like those Black/Grey/Yellow ones to go with my zk6 del sols. might cop if you can use a discount on them.
Hopefully they drop the 1.0's in price a little so i can scoop up 4-5 pairs of blacks.
that's what I've been saying... VERY poor quality on the 2.0's threads coming loose after 1 wear :smh:

Back
Top Bottom