What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Does anyone know when Foot Locker and Eastbay will re-stock the US Elite Socks?

Where can I get Large Fireberry Socks online?
We are expected to receive a small shipment in for the USA Elite Socks in the White/Obsidian/University Red colorway during the last week of September/start of October. As for the colorway White/University Red/White, we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.

We are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for the size large Nike Elite 2.0 Basketball Crew Sock in White/Dynamic Blue/Fireberry, but we are expecting to receive a small shipment in for the size medium and extra large during the last week of September/start of October.

EastbayRep - Ray

We are expected to receive a small shipment in for the USA Elite Socks in the White/Obsidian/University Red colorway during the last week of September/start of October. As for the colorway White/University Red/White, we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.
We are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for the size large Nike Elite 2.0 Basketball Crew Sock in White/Dynamic Blue/Fireberry, but we are expecting to receive a small shipment in for the size medium and extra large during the last week of September/start of October.
EastbayRep - Ray
Are you going to limit the numbers of socks a customer can purchase?

I plan on getting 4 pairs.

How come D*ck's Sporting Goods have all the colors? 

Too bad I can't get anything from D*ck's and Finish Line. They don't accept cards with an international billing address. 

Last edited:
Lol way to many questions, but we are here to answer them, and I personally cannot so leaving it alone. Good luck getting yours though, I remember when they were limited AF

I didn't know that. I'm not from the U.S. 

Anyone here knows when Foot Locker and Eastbay start selling 2-Layer Elite Socks? 

Last edited:
nike can go to hell with these socks, worn once

did u put a knife through those? u should probably send tht in to nike

2.0s are trash. Same thing happened to my USAs after one wear/wash
mean.gif

Im stickin with regular Elites and NBA socks

Someone help me out her. I have heard that you can buy elites in bulk but I haven't heard where. If not what is the cheapest way to buy them?

Someone help me out her. I have heard that you can buy elites in bulk but I haven't heard where. If not what is the cheapest way to buy them?
Use this coupon at Foot Locker when ordering online. URLFL25V. It gives you 15% off, that's a lot when you buy in bulk. It's not applicable on the 2.0 though.

There is no limit on the amount of socks you can purchase.
EastbayRep - Christina
Do you think maybe you should place some sort of limit on these? They're a high-demand product that will most likely sell out the day of. It's basically no different from sneaker releases.

Back
Top Bottom