What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I didn't know that. I'm not from the U.S.

Anyone here knows when Foot Locker and Eastbay start selling 2-Layer Elite Socks?
We hope to receive a shipment in for them sometime during the next two weeks. You can bookmark the following link to keep an eye out on our selection of Nike Elite Basketball Socks: http://bit.ly/LNy0uC

Do you think maybe you should place some sort of limit on these? They're a high-demand product that will most likely sell out the day of. It's basically no different from sneaker releases.
Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your comments on to the appropriate personnel for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

Famousfootwear.com has a Buy 1 get 2nd 50% off all socks. They have a couple pairs of elites on there. Just picked up a couple pair of the pink bca's for under $24 shipped. Use code FALL2012 for extra 15% off.

:smokin

did u put a knife through those? u should probably send tht in to nike
I was gonna ask the same thing. My USA's have been fine plus all my other elite lows are awesome too. Maybe I've just got lucky so far :D

2.0s are trash. Same thing happened to my USAs after one wear/wash
mean.gif

Im stickin with regular Elites and NBA socks
I agree once you wash the 2.0's they get messed up.   I guess the only way to keep the 2.0's fresh after you wear them is if you hand wash and hang dry them.  smh

how are the nfl socks compared to the basketball elite? like the look but what about comfort wise?

People in this forum have said that they aren't as cushioned as the Basketball elites (Ball and Heel).

The Vapor Ones obviously have the pro-combat padding at the Achilles heel area, while the Vapor Elite version (comes in a 2-pack) don't have that added feature.

You guys use Vapor socks for basketball?
I have once, and I find them not as comfortable as the Regular Football Performance Socks, IMO the most comfortable Elite socks are the OG Style Basketball Elite Socks and the Elite SB Socks. The Elite SB Socks are simply amazing. They don't feel like any of the other socks.

I just copped two pairs of breast cancer elites from Famous Footwear. There was only a couple of pairs left at my store. The lady said that they had just put them up this morning and that more than likely they'll be gone today. 
mean.gif
 I wish I could show you guys the look on her face when I told her that most of the people buying these were only in it for profit. She was just as disgusted as I am. 

But more about the socks, after trying them on at home, I have to say...these are A LOT comfier than the USA elites 2.0's. I honestly don't even want to put the 2.0's on anymore. Now I know what everyone else in this thread has been talking about.

I have once, and I find them not as comfortable as the Regular Football Performance Socks, IMO the most comfortable Elite socks are the OG Style Basketball Elite Socks and the Elite SB Socks. The Elite SB Socks are simply amazing. They don't feel like any of the other socks.

I find the vapor crews much more comfortable than the football performances... but i actually wear them for football. The football performance crews definitely aren't as cushiony as the bball elites though. And i agree, those sb elites are nice.

Eastbay Rep, are you guys expecting to get in the Nike Vapor Football Crew Sock in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness?

finally got two pairs of these socks a few weeks ago

didnt really felt like spending $14 for just one pair of socks

but saw a deal for buy one get one 50% + 5% off

couldnt pass up

My boy went to Florida and found a full rack of the breast cancer elite socks and I told him to grab me too. 1 to stock and 1 to rock. Cant go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom