What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

my high quarters arrived today and very excited to wear them tomorrow.

Gotta see what all this talk is about...

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

This is why marketing is such a good field to go into.

?
Or more appropriately this is why marketing is so important. Who would have ever thought there could be such a buzz about...SOCKS!!! I mean dudes dropping C-notes on socks, has to be a by product of successful marketing and product placement. Reminds me of the Thorlo craze from back in the days.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang elder, i have seen you in a while.

What's good andfattoo!! How's Aggie life treating you. I see you been collecting shoes and gear like nobodies business.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang elder, i have seen you in a while.

What's good andfattoo!! How's Aggie life treating you. I see you been collecting shoes and gear like nobodies business.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.... im trying to, but my income isnt as strong as i like.  Aggie life is quite slow actually, but its no surprise.

Not only do these socks preform, but i sold my 4 pairs i had for $100 ! like forreal people they ARE on eastbay... i only paid $7 each though
smile.gif

GOAT performance socks, GOAT performance kicks and some dope authentic shorts.

hpim0525.jpg

And another set...

hpim0524.jpg

?
Or more appropriately this is why marketing is so important. Who would have ever thought there could be such a buzz about...SOCKS!!! I mean dudes dropping C-notes on socks, has to be a by product of successful marketing and product placement. Reminds me of the Thorlo craze from back in the days.

youre giving Nike way too much credit on this one

Originally Posted by manamazing55

?

youre giving Nike way too much credit on this one

yeaa i have to agree.. nike didnt really market these that much except by giving them out to NCAA teams.. i think the fact they were sold out during march madness created the hype that they were so amazing...

on another note, those that purchased them from last year and this year, have u noticed a difference? my older ones are longer and much more stiff as opposed to soft

I don't care about the hype. I care about how they're the best performance basketball socks ever made. The fact that they're stylish is just a plus.

Wore them yesterday and i was/am 100% satisfied. I know I'll be making another e-mail so i can get free shipping when i buy another pair
happy.gif
laugh.gif

For those that are wondering....

• They are SUPER comfortable
  • My foot never slipped in them
  • Other socks have left blisters and my feet killing after games
  • HIGHLY recommended to those that haven't tried them out yet

Originally Posted by AJ27526

there is a 30+ page thread on socks. I'd say they did something

thats more of the product of the way Niketalk works, more than it is something Nike did.

Last year there was a multipage thread about how to get free Polo duffel bags by buying cologne, getting a free bag, and returning the cologne. I dont think that was Ralphs idea LMAO

love playing in mine. only thing was the toe twisted around my foot while playing. couldn't really tell during but just noticed it after I got done. other than that, no complaints

^ Mine didn't budge at all the two times I played in them.  Are your feet small?  I'm wearing the 12-15 Elites and I wear 15.5 for sneakers, that might be why mine don't move at all.

I wore my black pair for the first time tonight...

first off, got alot of questions from other guys about where I got them.

Secondly, I didnt have the footgasm that the rest of you had, but theyre comfortable. My feet didnt feel any different after playign in them, than they do my normal nike socks, but whatever, they seem to be decently made, although I do think the stitching on the back(the thick line) will start to fray.

got my royal and navy pair. both we're supposed to be Ls (8-12)...royal pair came as XL. oh well. haven't played in them but i feel that the socks that came out with the AJ 13s might be better.

I too have received my order of socks. I have received 2 black, 1 navy, 1 royal in size 8-12 but the 2 red ones I ordered I received sz 13-15 (XL). This wouldnt be so bad but i wear a size 8 sneaker. =(

Back
Top Bottom