What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I know this is probably a reach, but anyone know if Nike is planning on releasing more colors? I would buy 20 pairs of the K-State purple/whites.

laugh.gif
thanks NT for making me spend $140 on socks... i only picked up 4 pairs of the quarter HI and the rest no shows

^
laugh.gif
this guy
You finally pick some up Triz?  I went down to Nktwn and picked up only one pair, and im going back for more this weekend!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

When is Jordan Brand going to up their sock game? Sounds like a lot of you guys would like those.

they need to improve their shoes before they start workin on their wack%$@ socks
QFT

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^
laugh.gif
this guy
You finally pick some up Triz?  I went down to Nktwn and picked up only one pair, and im going back for more this weekend!

laugh.gif
 yup... i was gonna pick up some 2009AM they had on sale for $96... about to go back this weekend... my boy said they have those socks at the ES for $5.. he said his girl is gonna go.... so i might have to drop her another $100 on some quarter hi...

Update on size/fit of size 8-12 (L) crews from NDC.  So far I have worn navy, red, and royal blues.  The navy and red run "smaller" than expected and as AndFattoo pointed out- smaller than ones purchased months ago at HOH/nike retail store, etc..  As for the Royals, for some reason, they come up probably an inch or inch and a half higher.  I have yet to wear blacks, but will probably get around to them this weekend and update.  As for whether this holds true specific to certain colors or just certain pairs, I do not know.  If anyone else cares to share, feel free.  As expected these now appear to be off NDC, which is why I got 'em while they were there.  Hopefully most/all those who wanted them did the same.

^ Yeap Eastbay does have them. They have blk, navy, royal iin size 8-12 and the white ones in size 12-15. GO GO GO! ! ! ! LOL! ! ! !

I got my 2 black pair from NDC with free shipping, and although I want Navy, I just refuse to pay $9 shipping from eastbay.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

gotta love gold club, 2 pairs for 20.38 shipped. Eastbay also getting the crews?
The link I provided before, and now below, is for the crew socks that we currently have in stock.  We do hope to receive another shipment in during the next few days for the rest of the size 12-15 crew socks.  Once they come in, they should show up on our website.

http://www.eastbay.com/ca...ite+Basketball+Crew+Sock

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by phnrprman

^ Those on Eastbay are the crews. Do you mean the quarters?
yup
Since you meant to ask about the quarter socks and not the crew, I checked our system for the quarter socks.  From what I saw, we are currently only receiving the quarter socks below, but not until August:

Nike Elite Hi-Quarter Basketball Socks Size 8-12:
White/Deep Orange/Silver (37177180)
Black/Deep Orange/Silver (3717087)

EastbayRep - Ray

I ordered a L in the quarters and XL in crews (im a sz 12) from ndc on tuesday and they arrived today, standard shipping. I'm about to go ball right now to try them out but they feel awesome right now

Eastbay Rep! Good looking out. Just received your email. Placed an order on a couple of red elite crews!

Thank you!

NTSF sold out of the socks, but I was able to order 2 quarter-hi black pairs from NDC and a navy crew pair from eastbay.  Anyone in northern California; how quick do you usually get packages from NDC with the 2-9 day shipping?...

i just got my quarters frm NDC. I just shot around with them double socked with regular dri-fits and these are amazing.

it feels like im runnin on clouds. I must invest in another pair or two

Just ordered one of each available colors in Eastbay.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this to come through. Only need the white crews, and a pair each of the white and black high quarters.

Back
Top Bottom