What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

yea, mine is too, except XL is too big, i have a homie who wears a 15 and the heel of the XL is all up his achilles so i know these would like foolish on my sz 13 feet
how much do you want for this socks. i want them. i send you a check for 10 dollars and you mail them too me. me please reply back. ill buy this socks from you

Yeah, Foot Locker and HoH have some Nike Elites in size XL on sale for $5.
i want this socks how much do you want for them i give 10 please let me know i can have money in the mail quick. so let me know please

hmmm.... Oregon like colorway to drop soon amongst some other new ones. Standard Elites- :smokin

I think the Marshall's TJ Maxx bus left like 2yrs ago.. I remember gettin most of my hi quarters from there for $4 a pop.. Nike needs to make more hi quarters!!!

In the past week the Ross' around me has had Vapors, and LeBron Elites and Marshalls had some Jordan joints. Just got to keep checking.

@NikeDC: Back by popular demand: In-store customization of Elite Socks, hats & tees with new exclusive prints at Nike Georgetown. Limited time only.

Okay guys. I'm not crazy, right? Elite crew socks in the same size as the regular standard crew socks come up WAY higher on your calves, correct? I'm about to buy M Elite socks even though I'm a size 9.5-10.

Okay guys. I'm not crazy, right? Elite crew socks in the same size as the regular standard crew socks come up WAY higher on your calves, correct? I'm about to buy M Elite socks even though I'm a size 9.5-10.

nope, not crazy. i wear size 11 and have been buying medium Elites for the longest...

and just as you said, they don't come up quite as high.

Back
Top Bottom