What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Just not discovering this thread! Where have I been?? Can't get enough of these socks! lol. Just copped the black breast cancer ones last week

Sample socks at marshalls

nope, not crazy. i wear size 11 and have been buying medium Elites for the longest...

and just as you said, they don't come up quite as high.

Ah, nice. Thanks. So would you say that medium Elites come up just as high as large standard crew socks?

Actually, I have a request: can someone please post a pic of them wearing a standard L crew sock on one foot and an Elite M sock on the other?

About to buy elite socks. But im living in europe, Sweden, so i wonder where is the cheapest one i can buy? or how good is these socks?

HyperElites
Retail $18
But feel 10x more cushioned and softer...
Callin the connect now

not sure if late....

^^^^ These are at my local Richard's as well. They look great but I am awaiting the "hookup" as well- 18 is a tough pill to swallow. The electric green and blue/orange are really nice- wanting to see the team orange/orange as well- pics if anyone has 'em?

^^^^ These are at my local Richard's as well. They look great but I am awaiting the "hookup" as well- 18 is a tough pill to swallow. The electric green and blue/orange are really nice- wanting to see the team orange/orange as well- pics if anyone has 'em?

NDC got all of them up... They too dope

Yeah, I've been deciding between getting them or the 2.0s. Guess I'll buy a pair of both and see for myself .

Last edited:
Any chance Nike releases more USA Basketball socks anytime soon? Might just have to settle for a pair off eBay but the prices are 
sick.gif
. Any other places to cop? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Any chance Nike releases more USA Basketball socks anytime soon? Might just have to settle for a pair off eBay but the prices are 
sick.gif

nerd.gif

I would wait.. Pretty sure the hyper elites will get that USA touch the way the 2.0s did
whats new with the hyperelites? im sorry if its already been answered but im late on these.

They are softer and smoother. They feel more like thick football or baseball socks. More compression feel less if that cotton feel so i doubt there will be lil strays by the stripes

sick.gif

nerd.gif

sick.gif

nerd.gif

I would wait.. Pretty sure the hyper elites will get that USA touch the way the 2.0s did
I actually just ordered some since I saw a pair of White/Red XLs going for $20 shipped, which is just above retail. Maybe I'll just pick up some Navy/Red ones if they come out with USA Hyperelites 
laugh.gif

dang all I could find at my TJ Maxx was Adidas speed crews and regular Jordan Crew socks for like $2 off regular price lol and my Marshalls doesn't carry Nike socks :rolleyes

hi i was wondering where could i get some of those for my son. I have been looking everywhere for baby sizeand some toddler sizes for my other son.

hi i was wondering where could i get some of those for my son. I have been looking everywhere for baby sizeand some toddler sizes for my other son.

The smallest sz is a Small and they fit a sz 3-5y so if they got him you good.

Think it's about time for them to do solid color elites with just a swoosh.
Most of the new hyperelites are one solid color with the swoosh n stripe a diff color

Most of the new hyperelites are one solid color with the swoosh n stripe a diff color

I picked up 2 pairs already. Waiting for the black and white in a bigger size at my local hoh.

Still want to see full solid single color elites.

Back
Top Bottom