What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

im interested, how much are they? living over here in New Zealand we don't get them
frown.gif

Would anyone be able to pick a couple pairs of these up for me if you have them around you? If so, message me please. I've been on the hunt for awhile and can't seem to find them anywhere

Would anyone be able to pick a couple pairs of these up for me if you have them around you? If so, message me please. I've been on the hunt for awhile and can't seem to find them anywhere

Just a heads up. Footlocker has a BOGO sale on socks. Check your local Footlocker, Champs, and Footactions. I got 4 pairs for $36.

LOL......... the white/blacks and black/whites are pretty rare...... i havent even seen college players wear white/blacks.

Dudes tripping over these socks with that price... Fortunately I got some hookups hah, just grabbed some red/whites and navy/whites for 6 each.

I work at FTL and I can't even get these socks from them.  Stock locator FTL...I had to pick up a pair at FNL, and they only had the white/oranges 
smh.gif

I've been reluctant to post in here, but I've read nothing but praise on these since the thread started.

My question: my feet sweat A LOT (doesn't matter if I'm playing or at work). I'm aware of the moisture-wick gimmick -- does it really make a difference with socks?
I'm ready to stock up on these seeing that it's summer down here and I'm wearing lots of kicks to the office.

ALSO, I'm used to ankle/"no show" socks. I've seen the Nike Elite Running socks and it seems they incorporate the same technology. Can I just go with these and call it a day?

Thanks for any input!

Oh, and Happy Monday.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

I've been reluctant to post in here, but I've read nothing but praise on these since the thread started.

My question: my feet sweat A LOT (doesn't matter if I'm playing or at work). I'm aware of the moisture-wick gimmick -- does it really make a difference with socks?
I'm ready to stock up on these seeing that it's summer down here and I'm wearing lots of kicks to the office.

ALSO, I'm used to ankle/"no show" socks. I've seen the Nike Elite Running socks and it seems they incorporate the same technology. Can I just go with these and call it a day?

Thanks for any input!

Oh, and Happy Monday.
glasses.gif

i have both the running elite and basketball elites. the running elites i didnt like too much. i feel like they lost their benefits after one wear. theyre alot thinner than the bball elites. it also depends on how breatheable your shoes are as well if you have super sweaty feet. i noticed that my foamposites and flightposites are the worse with breathability no matter what socks i wear. i havent balled in the running elites, and i dont think i'll try, they just feel too thin with the pounding i get from my feet when balling. bball elites i have no complaints, nice cushion and i dont notice them when i'm balling. but if you plan on wearing low cut socks with moisture wicking for work, you can go with just about any brand socks that isnt 100% cotton. i get sweaty feet too and ive enjoyed under armour socks because theyre thin and the moisture wicks well. they also seem to last longer than cotton socks. get a cheap 3 pack from marshalls like i did and try them out, see how you like em. i'd recommend that before dropping $6-12 on one pair of nike socks. 

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

pic of the high quarter elite socks with the lebron logo. sorry for the quality of the pic, used my phone to take it at the store.
sqlet5.jpg
i still need help with these

SOME ELITES ARE EURO VERSIONS IF YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE ON THE PACKAGING....STILL CANT FIND ANY OTHERS THAN BLACK OR WHITE FOR ME...SMH

Got these in today, i got an idea that im trying to put to life with these.  I hope i can get it done.

3df2530e367cba5d4ca08d012e99e6a240349fc.jpg

93115be67aa04c08a47d157ddd882162922062b.jpg

8da258ee307d8ac84b703439e49e6c3cabe2540.jpg

1d035ce1e4ed73f6a97347330d9fa9bd81e0f60.jpg

dang its been a while since i posted in my favorite thread.

wore these a couple of weeks ago before i went to hoop:

wore my white/red 12s yesterday to the verizon store

and this is my hooping rotation:

kobe iv's with navy/white crews-

kd ii creamsicles with white/silver quarters-

kd ii all stars with black/white crews-

i also have another navy/white pair and red/white pair deadstock, saving them for the actual basketball season next year
happy.gif

I already have a couple of pairs, but saw the white ones at finishline and couldn't help myself to another pair.

Back
Top Bottom