What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Anyone know where I can find these bad boys online?

@bjm5295 Sent you a PM with a link.  I think those are sequalizers from last season and they are harder to find online.

Last edited:
alright NT. Just returned from 2 hours of bball. Wore a pretty good condition pair of elite socks, ended up with 2 blisters with 1 being completely ripped open and the other slightly open. I was wearing my nike KD 5s, didn't have this problem before. 

Could it be the socks?? I feel like they're getting more thin and not much cushion anymore. OR could it be that I haven't really played indoor for a couple months? Or is it the shoe? 

Dont know if its been posted but when you wash these dont dry them just hang em up. also use color detergent as well it will def help keep the color alot longer. Drying them def is a sure way they wont look as new or bright for long. My bro has the elite color in the common black/white (mostly black, most common color), washed n dried em them joints look like black n grey instead of black n white lol. he washed n dried a few times where as mine still look pretty much new

Dont know if its been posted but when you wash these dont dry them just hang em up. also use color detergent as well it will def help keep the color alot longer. Drying them def is a sure way they wont look as new or bright for long. My bro has the elite color in the common black/white (mostly black, most common color), washed n dried em them joints look like black n grey instead of black n white lol. he washed n dried a few times where as mine still look pretty much new
Agree -- hanging them up is definitely better for em.  I end up drying some of pairs, but since I have a few different ones I have noticed a ton of difference. I dry em inside out too

I know this isn't the universal sock thread, but has anyone played in Thorlos?  I'm debating picking up a pair to try.  I used to double-sock but switched to just one pair of thick socks and have been liking that more.  Curious to hear how Thorlos are compared to the likes of NBA socks and elites

both purple and white are size medium.  purple is from 2012, white - 2015.  did they sizes change?  the whites are way too big...

So whats the verdict, people still paying full retail for these? I hit up ross usually every friday to pick up a pair, I've seen most color combos in there, just got an infrared, charcoal, light grey hyper elite pari last week.. Reg elites usually run for 6, while hyper elites run for 8.. up to about 10 pairs over the past 2 months..

So whats the verdict, people still paying full retail for these? I hit up ross usually every friday to pick up a pair, I've seen most color combos in there, just got an infrared, charcoal, light grey hyper elite pari last week.. Reg elites usually run for 6, while hyper elites run for 8.. up to about 10 pairs over the past 2 months..
I usually only pick them up with the $10 or $15 footlocker/champs rewards but have grabbed a pair or two on discount

You can usually find a pair on sale/clearance at the nike outlet for ~$9 and then use the receipt survey to get the $5 coupon, use that on the next pair.  Rinse/Repeat

Hey guys, I've noticed lately how out of control these custom socks have gotten. What are the main brands for custom socks? (not elite).

I searched eBay and found 2 seller's who sell a ton of different custom DRI fit socks with cartoons, movies, cereal and everything in between printed on the socks. Purple reign apparel and tshirtconnex. Are you guys familiar with them??? Are there any other sellers who sell custom socks DRI fit OR elite? Thank.

Im dissapointed in the elite quarter highs. They arent high quarters at all. The length is like regular quarter socks.

Im dissapointed in the elite quarter highs. They arent high quarters at all. The length is like regular quarter socks.
agreed. they are a little short for my liking.

The hyper elite quarters are are a great length but that front tab looks a little tacky with certain pairs.  

I got the NBA "Agility" socks.  I always wondered what the differences are besides the price hike.  

Here is a comparison from NBA agility to normal NBA socks

(Agility on the left, reg NBA on the right)

Differences I notice right away,  the Agility features compression, smaller tighter fit, better breathability on the top of the foot and reinforced cushion on the heel and toe.  They also dry much faster after washing.  

Nba reg(med), Nba agility (med) , nike 1/2 cushion crew (large),  Nike Elite basketball (large)

the tags it comes with,  talking about the tech in the socks as well as a new feature of odor free by Alphasan. 

Back
Top Bottom