What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Apologize if this is the wrong thread, really didnt know where to post this question. 

Does anybody know if Nike has a 15% off code trick thing like Adidas does by signing up for their newsletter? Tryna buy the lady her birthday present but would love a free 15% off. 

If I'm being an idiot and this doesn't exist plz just let me know haha
theres a 20% off cleareance items right now.  code  "GETFIT"  

but to answer your question, no there is no newsletter trick.  Nike has free returns and great customer service. 

Last edited:
good info @lakers29   
nthat.gif

So you got yours through fanatics for $16? Free shipping?

If so, ill probably cop 2 pairs. 

good info @lakers29   
nthat.gif

So you got yours through fanatics for $16? Free shipping?

If so, ill probably cop 2 pairs. 
yeah I would use the code,  but I copped mine with some Fan Cash credit of $10.  Fanatics made a mistake on my previous order so they granted me that $10 credit.  So mine was like $12 shipped roughly.  I didnt use any code except for free shipping,  I prob should have waited a bit longer but oh well.  

Fanatics has a 20% every week or so, you can use it on the socks to get them for about $16?  the last code was "TDCATCH"  

Okay here are some comparisons to help you guys out.  For performance, will have to wait till the weekend to actually play ball in them. 

I wear a size 9.5-10 shoes.  This is the large crew stance nba socks on foot.  Height 5'6.  The socks go pretty high up past the calf almost,  a bit too high for me (so i fold it slightly), but very similar in height to the standard nba for bare feet crews.  

From left to right  (size in parenthesis)  I also put it from thickest to thinest.  

1. Stance nba logo socks (Large), 2. NBA FBF (Med) 3. Nike Elite (Large) 4. Stance med cushion crew (Large) 5. Nba FBF Agility (Med) 6. Nike Half cushion crew (Large) 7. Nike dri fit crew (Large)

Its a bit strange to me that the nba and stance logos are alternating,  one on the back and the other sock on the side.  

Socks cushion feels really good, I would imagine they would be pretty comfy when I try it out this weekend,  the price tag is obviously the biggest down fall.
DOPE. I have a pair of the Large, gonna try them out this weekend if I go ball. I'm 6' so hopefully it's not too long for me as well. Are you going to wash them before you play in em the first time? I know with Nike Elites I have a problem of the socks slipping a little when I wear them for the first time without washing them or wearing them a couple times casually.

I have already played in them and they are awesome to play in. They are very long thogh for some reason. I did not wash mine before playing and they did tend to slip down my legs. I did try to use the TDCATCH in fanatics but it must have expired. If anyone gets a code please let me know. I want to order more pairs for sure.

Came up on some Hyper Elites at the ross for 6.99 - finally in some non whack colors. Also had some of those elite hi quarters (not hyper elite) which i've been wanting to try. 

I'm stocking up on the FBF NBA socks. Just not feeling the new ones, two brands on one sock? mixing up the logos? Why mess with a classic? Oh yeah...the almighty $$$. 

Last edited:
where
nerd.gif

they pulled them off shelves in my area
My local Champs just re-stocked. They were just as surprised they had more, I hadn't seen them in a few weeks but they said they showed up lol. I might have to go crazy.

Here's the thing, I think FBF still has NBA licenses for other socks/players, just not the official on-court sock. I wonder if they will keep producing these, maybe as a *sigh* "retro" edition? I just can't deal with these classic NBA socks going away 

wouldn't mind trying a medium, if i could find a place that sells that size for a decent price.

I usually am not big on a bunch of patterns/designs/etc on socks for ball, but some of the "core" team pairs look great 
smokin.gif
 some cool detail that doesn't overwhelm

^I did notice he wasn't wearing them.  Curious if that is an option or maybe since he's Bron they let it fly.  I suppose there are only the NBA logos so it isn't promoting a different brand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom