What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^they've got the quarters too, nice

crews definitely a little long for my liking and end up folding them down a bit

Last edited:

^they've got the quarters too, nice

crews definitely a little long for my liking and end up folding them down a bit
yeah im thinking if i should cop the quarters...wish I could try em out before committing to the purchase.    crews def kinda long.   I hope quarters are not too short for bball tho (sometimes I wear highs)

yeah im thinking if i should cop the quarters...wish I could try em out before committing to the purchase.    crews def kinda long.   I hope quarters are not too short for bball tho (sometimes I wear highs)
from pics I've seen of the quarters, they look like they're a little longer than the past FBF NBA quarters -- they almost seem perfect even for mids or highs. I guess I can't be certain but just how it looks

from pics I've seen of the quarters, they look like they're a little longer than the past FBF NBA quarters -- they almost seem perfect even for mids or highs. I guess I can't be certain but just how it looks
I am guessing these are the quarters?  they look almost like what I wanted the crew length to be.  They are really long to be named as "quarters" IMO. 

Last edited:
^yep those are the quarters I am 99.9% sure

definitely a LONG quarter and agreed that they are what I would like in a crew length

Last edited:
Size Medium in the quarters are what I'm waiting on in stores. Not trying to order them online at retail price...

Tried these out on Monday, they're pretty comfy but not worth the price imo. Like others have said in here, the crew is pretty long. Besides the fact that they get scrunched up after running up and down the floor a few times, i dont have any complaints.

Sacramento's pair, will post their grays too later

I'm usually a black, white or grey type of guy for ball, but my younger sister gave these to me for the birthday -- a little outside of my zone but I kinda dig em
laugh.gif
  They look good w/ many of the black shoes I have

I approve of stance based on these and the NBA -- elites and FBF NBAs still on par, but definitely a great option if the price is right

large_12590.jpg

The silver parts are very subtle, hard to tell but i really like the stealth look.
Thanks for the pics.  Those are perfect... an elite that's very subtle, what I've been waiting for.  If only they were on other sites where we have coupons and such

Keep an eye out at Ross.

Saw some of the Stance HCC pairs with the images on them. Also the Stance Fusion with Triniti Tech.

And, the real Elites are showing again too. Not the 99% blends!

Has anybody bought any iD elites or hyperelites? And has anyone seen the new versatility socks anywhere?

lots of deals on fanatics and fansedge this week. I copped the quarters for 25% off, so $16 a pair shipped. dont forget ebates (check my sig if needed)

bought both crew and quarter. Like the quarter better cause it sits right below my calves, so when I wear 3/4 tights there's some space between sock and tights.

Back
Top Bottom