What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Idiot me just realized I got the wrong store. Moneylicious and I were talking about FansEdge. Iks Mod posted a coupon for Fanatics. My bad!
Now that you mention it, I can't remember which one I bought from either lol...

My small NBA Stance sock collection... there's a few more I want. I have doubles of the black and the white socks, my newest purchase is the navy blue joints... I think they just came out.

Any deals on Stance socks out there guys? Looking to stock up on a few pairs if i can get a discount :

Any deals on Stance socks out there guys? Looking to stock up on a few pairs if i can get a discount :

They had NBA holiday gift packages that came with like 3-4 pair of socks in multiple colors a few weeks ago on stance.com... when you total it all out you'll end up saving a few dollars buying the gift set rather than buying them individually.

I bought these socks http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:198575/sku:46481012/  for the first time and just after one wash they are stretched out and pile way more than my non-DRI FIT socks http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...-pack-cotton-crew-socks-mens/all-black/black/

I am just looking for simple comfortable socks that'll last without spending money on elite socks. Any recommendations? Should I go some other brand? Thanks for y'all help in advance.
Anybody have the same experience and what can you recommend?

I can still find original elites at local Ross stores, Marshalls, etc. for low prices.  Usually between $6-8/pair.  You might not get the colors you want, but they're a great value at that price.

I would only get them for playing in or working out though, not for casual wear.

Might be a good time to check your local Marshalls.

Spotted some Nike Elite Versatility socks for $6.  Lebron maroon/white pairs.

Also saw some medium Stance NBA on court socks (Clippers) for $6.  Crazy steal at that price.

I wish Stance made XL socks. Can never find them.

Same issue with Nike...XL socks are hard to find. I'm a size 13 and the size L socks feel too small.

I played in the Elite Versatility lows today. The original Elites are better.

Comfort: Original > Versatility. They had better cushioning and they're softer. 

Dri-fit: Original > Versatility. With the original, my feet were completely dry. With the versatility, my feet were somewhat sweaty.

So if you can, still try to find pairs of regular Elite socks. However, the Versatility did the job in not killing my feet as opposed to wearing non-performance socks.

Last edited:
Regular Elite is comparable to Stance Fusion / NBA socks in terms of comfort, just that Stance doesn't pile as much if at all after repeated washing and a tad more cushioning.

Hyperelite and Versatility are really tight and hard to put on especially when new.

Stance socks are stupidly expensive retail in Canada, and the selection is poor compare to the States like FTL.

Last edited:
does anyone have or know where I can buy some white and purple elite socks? or black and purple? 

I've been looking for white and washington huskies purple elite socks for years and haven't come across any

Throwing another data point out there.  Recently got a pair of Stance Fusions to add to my pile of Nike Elite (original and Versatility) socks.  In terms of cushioning and comfort, the original Elites were the clear winner to me.  For some reason, the Stances were really restrictive at the collar, which kind of hurt due to my thick calves.  The Versatilitys were pretty close to the original Elites, but just a tad less comfortable.  

We'll see which one holds up longer through the wash cycles as we go through the year.

Back
Top Bottom