What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

can someone direct me to a place where i can get some mediums? im tired of wearing them going up to my knees, i have to push it down to make it look like regular socks

Almost impossible to find mediums.
frown.gif

Anyone have the Jordan elite socks? Seen a pair at FNL but didn't know if they were any good or not.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^dont see them............ can you post the link?

Remember we seen those samples awhile back in this thread? 
I don't remember what page it was on but i'm almost positive they were it.

those are nice but would have been much better with the stripe in the back! thats what makes the nike elite visually nice

They look sick on the court but that's about it... Kind of a waste of money to spend your money on basketball socks that look silly off the court lol

i love wearing these at all times.... i see a lot of others too. so the whole on court/off court dispute is kinda of blah to me. plus i mean essentially they're the same as a plain whyite or black sock, minus the colors and stripe on the back but they're nothing extreme compared to like dress socks or "graphic/pattern" socks.... so idk what you're trying to imply

Eastbay code: URLEB8N4
10% off, no minimum requirement
Expires 7/8/11

Just picked up the White/Black and the Navy/White for $21.58 shipped. Gotta love the Eastbay Gold Membership. =D

Back
Top Bottom