What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

They've hit outlets a couple times, I remember I was able to get about 8 pairs for 4.99 each, after a couple washes they got a buncha fuzzies all over em so they don't look good anymore but still padded real nice, anyone have the fuzzy problem? I was thiinking maybe I should just hang dry to prevent ?

no fuzzy problem. but my white/purple pairs smear after i wear them to ball in. the purple kind of smear onto the white

Originally Posted by air max 87

Elites - $6

25qga6e.jpg

$6 for all ? or each

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Obviously copying Nike...
thumb2.php

Sorry if late.

naw youre good. those are horrible. nike all day.

Have you played in them? are they reall horrible or you just saying that? just wondering... was going to try a pair to ball in...

i have, my friend gave them to me because he bought them for #!@+* and didn't like them, so i tried them out. They were only 8 bucks but not as much padding as the nike elites imo, and also it just doesnt look that appealing. 

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

Ive gotten the lint on mine too , sorta annoying. Anyone confirmed that washing inside out works ?

I wash them inside out and dont have that problem

Hey I just bought my first Kobe socks. The blue,yellow, black one. It's one of the most comfortable sock i have ever worn. I don't play much ball, I think I will use them casually because they are so comfy.

There is a pair of Pink elites on ebay right now with 29 bids at 250.50! LOLOL Are people really that stupid?! 250 for some socks?!!

So two pairs of pink elite socks = DS SB's. Would you really consider purchasing the socks over those? haha

Originally Posted by marley

There is a pair of Pink elites on ebay right now with 29 bids at 250.50! LOLOL Are people really that stupid?! 250 for some socks?!!

i wouldnt call them stupid if they got money to burn like that.  It looks like they are smart and/or have really good jobs.

Lolz. I really want some breast cancer elite socks, but not that bad. $250> = Space Jams, Cool Greys, Bred Xi's, , or concords...and more realistically rent money lol

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by marley

i wouldnt call them stupid if they got money to burn like that.  It looks like they are smart and/or have really good jobs.

Even if you got the money its stupid.  Your paying $250 for $12 socks just so they can be pink.

a pair of $12 socks that you cant get anywhere else..... and they are using their resources to get what they want. If you got millions why would it be stupid other than the fact they are paying more than 20 times retail? I think alot of yall are thinking about the money you make and/or how much you value money. Its about whatever floats your body and everybody is entitled to your own opinion and spend their money whatever they see fits.

Whether I was a billionaire or regular old me, I couldn't stand giving someone the satisfaction of ripping me of $250 for one pair of socks. Maybe it's just me, but I hate letting someone think that they got over on me. That's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

http://cgi.ebay.ca/USA-Ni...5628a44be#ht_1005wt_1139

$202.50?!!!

thats nothing! did you see shipping? $50 to ship a damn pair of socks???? now thats a rip off, if anything thats the kick in the balls to the person who buys them.  
thats it im on the hunt for usa elites! haha 
it's $50 to canada (which is still wayyy too much), im in toronto so i was browsing canadian shipping prices, but only $4.99 to the US. $207.50 shipped for socks!!!

Grabbed these over a year ago off ebay. Never really liked em because they're way to tall for my liking. Just wondering if they're legit
Thanks guys. Put up enough pics for a legit check i think. let me know what's up

imagepkf.jpg

imageyvn.jpg

imagevum.jpg

imagekch.jpg

imagewo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom